AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   Raced an RS4 YESTERDAY!!! sort of (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/raced-rs4-yesterday-sort-56603/)

Audi_Skydiver 03-07-2007 08:39 PM

RE: Raced an RS4 YESTERDAY!!! sort of

LOL, nope nothing like that. And it's bound to happen again. Next time I see it I will get some pictures!

Josh

Amze 03-08-2007 12:30 AM

Cool deal

1.8TurboAudi 03-08-2007 12:43 AM

<--- tomorrow ill take pics of some dude that actually has a blue rs4 he lives about 3 blocks away from my house .... hottest car i have ever seen .... i asked him if he wanted to sell me his rims he just looked at me and laughed lol ... =/

AteUrV8 03-08-2007 08:15 AM

OH MY GOODNESS... ive seen a black one on the road in tempe, az and it was so dam sexy... i was seriously trippin out.. it was hardcore traffic tho and i passed him quickly but it was 100% positively a black rs4, saw the badges, rims, front bumper, everything... ooooooooo man

aRIf 03-08-2007 04:22 PM

ORIGINAL: SAudi

ORIGINAL: aRIf

hope I'll see one in the road too. I am waiting :)
dont you guys in Turkey actually have all the RS car we dont get here in america.
yeah we have all kind of previous RS, S series.

acetrebo 03-08-2007 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

Whats up everyone???
Yesterday on my way home i came up behind a 2007 Black Audi RS4!!!! I was going down a hill and he was going the speed limit (45mph) so I decided to pass him to see what he would do. So I droped it down to second blew past him and sure enough he stomped on it and started following me going about 90-95. Then I had to turn so I slowed way down and pulled off to the side and rolled down my window. We talked for a few minutes then headed our seperate ways. He was an older guy, probubly late 40-early 50's or so.I took a picture of his car as I came up behind him on my phone but accedently hit end istead of save. [:@]Next time I see him I will take a picture!!! IT WAS COOL!!!

Oh and he had the 420hp V8, yeah thats almost 3 times as much power as my car!!! If we really had raced he would have killed me. But it was fun!!!!!!

Josh
LOL

Josh
LOL, I got so caught up in your story, I overlooked the obvious!

cary12 03-08-2007 04:56 PM

I can't wait until I can see one in person. I bet they sound amazing!

oh1a4 03-08-2007 05:02 PM

you did 50+ mph in second gear?

BadLuckAudi 03-08-2007 05:24 PM

oh it will, i can be a very very convincing person, just ask all the chicks I hang out with

ORIGINAL: klum00

^^^^^^^ yeah cause that will happen ;)

Audi_Skydiver 03-08-2007 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: oh1a4

you did 50+ mph in second gear?
I was at the very top of 2nd gear, was only in it for about 1 sec or so before red lined. LOL My car took off pretty good though!!!

Josh