Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Removing Front Bumper from @$$HOLE backing into me AGAIN.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 05:48 PM
1st Gear
Default Removing Front Bumper from @$$HOLE backing into me AGAIN.

OK SO one week after I got the car, actually 6 days and about 14 hours after buying it someone with a beige late 80's Lincoln continental backed into it in a mall parking lot and cracked my S4 Front Bumper. It looked a bit loose but was only off by a quarter of an inch or so... so I left it alone.
Well I went out for lunch today and it happened again, some MF'er backed their big beige American 80's, boat, POS, into my car, and saw me running so they tore off. Well now the bumper is trying to fall off. So whoever you are you better hope you don’t go to that restaurant again because if I see your POS im going to stick a rag in the gas tank and light it.

Anyway I dont think there was any damage to my FMIC, thank god, evoms isnt cheap. Anything I should check for while I have it off? Anything that could be damaged you guys think?

Old 02-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Default RE: Removing Front Bumper from @$$HOLE backing into me AGAIN.

that sucks bro , but at least your bumper stayed on i had to put mine in the backseat on the ride home from school because some lil **** with a pos neon that had a trailer hitch backd into me and got hooked.... consider yourself luckier than me... but aw well he gt his own anyway... spoils of parallel parking eh!?

Old 02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
1st Gear

jebus that sucks...some peoples kids! if there was any "real" damage to the fmic you would most likely have a boost leak. if no boost leak then you're probably good to go

Old 02-27-2007, 06:03 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I guess I did get lucky on that, sucks that the bumper is cracked though, hard to macth Volcano Black paint from what i hear.
He wasnt even p-parking, he just backed way up into the next row of spots and hit me, I guess I am lucky I didnt catch him though cuz I would be in jail.

How did he get his own? You kick his ***? lol

missionnctrl - I hope to god no boost leak, I cant even pay my damn electric/gas bills im so broke, this would be a bad time.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:03 PM
1st Gear

its highly unlikely that they hit you hard enough to hurt anything in there. Do you still have you bumper support or did you junk it?

Old 02-27-2007, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

check raidiator and hoses, air conditioning system, headlight washers, and mounting tabs for bumper. Could have some fender alignment issues too depending on where and how the bumper was hit. I know how that feels some di*khead hit my car and tried to keep going so i got out and stopped him that **** paid up. Good luck

Old 02-27-2007, 06:06 PM
3rd Gear

I have come to a conclusion that all these ******* know eachother - they must have their own forum somewhere because everytime I go out for a nice drive some dumbass is right there to **** it up. everytime I park in the lots I come back and bam - ****** is like 4 inches away from my car - how the hell did they get out of that POS without hitting my car?

Old 02-27-2007, 06:10 PM
1st Gear

falcon can't you just pay a deductible and go through insurance? i would, i get raped up the *** for insurance so i try to rape'm right back as much as i can.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:10 PM
1st Gear

A4nicator - I still have it, thats why the S4 front was used so the FMIC would fit without big modification. so your prob right.

Ford2Audi6 - I checked the radiator, it seemes ok. but i didnt even think about the A/C I should prob look into that. Guess I wont know about the fender/clips until the bumper is off though. glad you cought the SOB. I almost got screwed out of my car when I was 17 and some women hit me and took off, thankfully someone chased her down and brought her back. I still only got 2600 back for a car I paid 6 grand for and invested 2 into though.

I actually chased some stoner POS not long ago for hitting someones car in a parking lot and trying to run away. got his plates and reported his ***, then went back and waited in the lot to tell the driver of the hit car what happened.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:13 PM
1st Gear

lol that reminds me of the time me and 3 buddies chased down someone that tried a hit & run. 3 cars and me on my street bike. when the cops showed up and questioned everyone they were like "who own the bike?" I responded...then he said "oh, heh, he sure as hell wasn't getting away from you now was he" ah good times good times....

Quick Reply: Removing Front Bumper from @$$HOLE backing into me AGAIN.