Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

REVO>>>??

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 03:07 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: REVO>>>??

ahh there all the same it just comes down to customer support.. APR has it all the way. The developed a seperate program so my car would work with the ECU within days. How many companies would go through the trouble of developing a whole new program for one person?

Old 03-26-2005, 04:05 PM
4th Gear

Its all preferance panda, Ive had both, and i can tell u i like giac, its more aggressive. I am not the only one who says that. Both are good tho.

Old 03-26-2005, 04:14 PM
1st Gear

Aight this is how it is. GIAC is like the older Viper, ridiculous power that exedes the cars maximun driving capabilities. On the other hand APR is like the Ferrari F50, which has the whole package, extreme power that doesnt void what german engineering is all about...the ride. The APR chip works with the ECU so you get the full power but you dont sacrifice driving ability. Might I also add that APR has the best customer service, in my opinion. Go with the APR

Old 03-26-2005, 05:39 PM
2nd Gear

Drawback of APR. You can't sell your chip if you later decide to do something crazy and get rid of your car or upgrade your turbo (wink wink ab1618). You need to sell your entire ECU. With a socketed GIAC its easy to take the chip out and sell it..will even work in different ECU models in some cases. Might be different for your B6 though panda.

-T

Old 03-26-2005, 10:50 PM
4th Gear

Haha, Tranverse, i forgot to tell you, local shops will install them, I sold it for 320.

Old 03-26-2005, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

local shops will install what?

Old 03-27-2005, 10:33 PM
1st Gear

Those posts you've seen are usually made by APR owners who don't want to realize that their purchase might not have been the best...

Please don't get drawn in by this slander. REVO is a very respectable business and has excellent customer service. We've been a dealer now for 2 years and have had an awesome experience the entire time.

REVO was first with the flashing of the ECU technology.. and therefore the pioneer and also the most experienced in this arena. Performance numbers from REVO'ing are always right with the competition or better.. and we also have the upgradability of big turbo support! If you get REVO'd and you later feel like going to the dark side and get a big turbo upgrade, you only have to pay $200 for the upgrade (full price of a regular flash is 499 and it's 699 for the big turbo files)!

We're here for all our customers both online and at the shop. We stand by our products and service. Please let us know if you ever have any questions about our products.

Our main product lines are (our new website is coming soon and we haven't updated everything yet):

REVO - Milltek Exhausts - AUTOSPEED (transmission stabilizer bars and exhausts) - Neuspeed - South Bend Clutches - Forge - Stratmosphere - GHL Exhausts - Brembo - H&R - Koni - Samco - UUC

Old 03-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Administrator

wut kinda of big turbo programs does revo have

Old 03-28-2005, 02:29 AM
1st Gear

We've found the Garrett dual ball bearing GT28RS turbo to be the best all around performer for street and track. Fast spoolup and 300-350whp capable performance.

For VW's there's a program for pretty much every ECU of the 1.8T Golf's/Jetta's. For Audi's, there's a program ready for the 1.8T B6's and also the drive-by-cable B5's (97-99.5), and we're almost done with the drive-by-wire B5's. My own car (2001.5 1.8T A4) is a drive-by-wire which is running very strong and we should be releasing our own version of a complete GT28RS turbo kit together with a special REVO BT program very soon. Stay tuned.. a lot more info coming over the next month!

Old 03-28-2005, 02:33 AM
1st Gear

how much HP will it all be with the kit put together and how much will it cost?

Quick Reply: REVO>>>??