Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Route 66 2010 Rally... 19 - 22 May 2010

Old 02-10-2010, 07:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Route 66 2010 Rally... 19 - 22 May 2010

Hello guys and gals,

I am here to tell you all about a road rally that I am hosting on Historic Route 66.

We will be having two.. that's right two starting lines.. one in Fontana California and the Speedway there, and the other starting line will be in Joliet Illinois at the Historic Route 66 race track there.

Each Team will be handed a route card on at the start of each day, with 3 checkpoints along each leg. You will not know what they are until I hand you the route card that morning. Each team must navigate to each checkpoint, and take thier photo with the attraction, special item etc.

We will be making 2 stops then converging on Amarillo Texas!! The East will meet the West!!

Here is the best part of the rally; the cost is practially nothing. You must prepay for a decal kit, which will compose of our rally decals, (24" tall x 32 wide hood decal, 2 smaller shield decals for the side of the cars, 5 number packages, all of our sponsor decals, and our charity decal) This kit will cost $100.00. I plan on shipping the decals out about the middle of april, once I get all the decal kits made, and completed.

The motel costs for teams coming out of California will be $200 (1 night in Flagstaff, 1 night in Albequrque and Then in Amarillo) and $175 for those coming in from Joliet, (Rolla, Tulsa, Then into Amarillo).

Anything above and beyond the cost of the rally will be donated to the Stefanie Spielman fund for Breast Cancer Research!!!

So for the most $300 bucks and a few tanks of gas, you can have a great time, meet some even better people, and see some of what America is all about!

Please feel free to contact me at scott.spielman@hotmail.com or our website, www.route662010.com or on facebook under the group www.route662010.com

Thanks Jazzzz!!! Hope to see you join up!

--Scott