Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOCAL PALOMAR RUN REFLECTIONS

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 03:22 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: PALOMAR RUN REFLECTIONS

ORIGINAL: A3Night

Cap did great. Thank god he didn't have a chip/extra HP otherwise the A3 < A4 [:-]... he gave nam a hard time I believe by driving right on his ***
he was on my **** because my gas pedal was stuck for 2 miles, now THAT scared the SHIAT out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... what next, my brake pedals don't work?

Old 08-18-2006, 03:24 AM
2nd Gear

I just finished viewing the video... WOW. Everysecond is gold material... SOOO MUUCCH TIREEE SCREECHING!!! INSANE.

I'll probably have to post a torrent for this vid as its all good stuff.

Old 08-18-2006, 03:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member

. but the real reason is that my wife can't see me editing our run today... she thought I was in San Diego for business [:-][:-][:-]
technically, you WERE down in SD for business.......... didn't you make 30 bucks?!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 03:33 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: Audinam
sorry Jason, we didn't stop at noodles........ maybe next time when you run palomar with us!
for sure - I'll roll next run....

Rich - you told your wife u were there for business??? [&:]
like i said b-4.. you got some BIG BRASS ONES...

Old 08-18-2006, 04:20 AM

Wow, sounds like you guys had fun. Couldn't beat my 12 hour day of work though. LOL

I'm really glad I wasn't there or I'd be in the police station tonight answering questions about how I know Nam, and how his car ended up at the bottom of the mountain. j/k

Sorry that I have to work, but not all of us can be gamblers for a living!

Cheers!

Old 08-18-2006, 07:01 AM

HOLY COW THERES A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT TODAY!!! i gotta catch up!!!

first off....TODAY WAS INSANE!!!! REPPIN for the B5'S!! we drove soooo hard every single second of that run. the other guys basically summed it all up. we definetly need to go on some more runs like this. fortunately we caught it on a perfect day.
no traffic. sunny. how did you get a sunburn? FAST DRIVING. hugging the road like a friggin gecko. we'll see if i can improve the spin outs with a sway bar. ahh ha and thanks to A3night i learned that a front sway bar can actually throw off your car. thanks again for that.

AHHH we gotta do this run again with more people. such a great experience. just wish that i won some money at pala. and i was gonna sit in that guys seat that won 390 sumthin bucks. [:@] lucky old man.

thanks guys for not getting TOOOOO crazy nuts and making it all happen. hopefully nextime ill be able to keep up with the A3's

Old 08-18-2006, 02:38 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Chef

Wow, sounds like you guys had fun. Couldn't beat my 12 hour day of work though. LOL

I'm really glad I wasn't there or I'd be in the police station tonight answering questions about how I know Nam, and how his car ended up at the bottom of the mountain. j/k

Sorry that I have to work, but not all of us can be gamblers for a living!

Cheers!

actually, A3Night's car was more out of control than mine, i least i stayed in my lane 98% of the time.

Chef, you would probably have to answer to the police of how i got to the bottom of the cliff, or how Richard hit oncoming traffic, or now Adub's engine blew up (his engine ws smoking before we even started the run), or how Cap was on my *** for those two miles that he went off the cliff WITH ME, or how Joe somhow hit the rock was on the opposite side of the rd.

oh, did anyone mention there was a snake on the rd it probably got ran over by 4 Audis?

Old 08-18-2006, 04:00 PM
2nd Gear

Yup... after we stopped at the scenic spot I looked at my tires and the threads were fraying up pretty bad (FWD, braking, and weight were killing them). Since there was little to no traffic I decided to take better lines to save brakes and tires at the expense of others [:-]

Old 08-18-2006, 04:18 PM
SoCal Crew Member

at the expense of others [:-]

wow............... I THINK WE HAVE A NEW CRAZY **** RD RAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

That sh** sounds crazy, I am reading every post with wide eyes- sounds like fun...knowing how I am I would be a danger to myself if I did a run like that...

Glad everyone was safe and I with Jason, I think lying to your wife just might be more lethal than that run...

can't wait for our meet in sept. Also I really think we should start thinking about the best weekend we can do a socal norcal meet--that would be fun but we would want a huge turn out. They have afew months to recruit.

Quick Reply: SOCAL PALOMAR RUN REFLECTIONS