Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

some people suck more than others.... who did this to my car?!?! (PICS INCLUDED)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 09:22 PM
1st Gear
Default some people suck more than others.... who did this to my car?!?! (PICS INCLUDED)

Hit and run.... this is what happens when u park outside of a bar in milwaukee. some girl got the make (silver oldsmobile) and a wisconsin license plate # (717-BG7), but she didnt get the last digit right since its got to be a letter, not a number.... just my luck... anyone have access to a search engine for license plates? could you check some possibilities for me? maybe 717-BGZ? let me know if you can help me out... i'd love to pay this a-hole a visit...

Old 03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Administrator
Default RE: some people suck more than others.... who did this to my car?!?! (PICS INCLUDED)

didnt u report it to the cops, they can searh plates

Old 03-06-2006, 09:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: some people suck more than others.... who did this to my car?!?! (PICS INCLUDED)

the cops tried 717-BGF , 717-BGE , and 717-BGT but would not try anymore than that... then i talked to the girl again and she said she thought it ended with a 7 or a Z .... i can't get a hold of the cop that is handling this accident report, and no one else at the police station would assist me. They're cops... they're lazy!

Old 03-06-2006, 09:44 PM
2nd Gear

That's no fun, i have a couple of friends who may be able to "pull strings". I'll see what i can find.

Old 03-06-2006, 10:06 PM
2nd Gear

Dude, that is garbage...if you have a description of the vehicle and partial plate, they should be able to come up with a list of possible offenders without a too much a problem. They may just need a few days to run the info through the DMV, but if not...lit a fire under someone's *** at City Hall.

Bad cop! Bad! No donut!!

Old 03-06-2006, 10:07 PM
2nd Gear

<<<<<< now a second-gear member :-)

woohoo!

Old 03-06-2006, 10:13 PM
5th Gear

Damn Id be pissed I be down there bitching untill someone did pay attention

Old 03-06-2006, 10:24 PM
1st Gear

Kelly, you have no idea how much i would appreciate it... to me this is no different from some dickless P.O.S. keying my car... i want this kid to pay

Old 03-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Zombie Defense Force

i hate hit and run, 2 years ago some one backed into me and left 2 holes in my bumper from there licens plate

Old 03-06-2006, 10:31 PM
5th Gear

Definately keep us posted man... this type of stuff is not cool. I hope the douche gets what is coming to him.

Quick Reply: some people suck more than others.... who did this to my car?!?! (PICS INCLUDED)