Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sportline Body Kit On Standard A4

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
1st Gear
Default Sportline Body Kit On Standard A4

hi, just joined and it looks like a good forum.
quick question i have a 2002 A4 and want to put on the sportline body kit (looks very similar to the S4 but is available as a factory option)- front and rear bumpers, but i have been told by Audi dealerships that sportline bumpers will not fit on a normal A4!!i think this is rubbish but they talked about the bumper mountings/fittings being different on normal A4's than A4's which leave the factory with the optional bodystyling already fitted!!
can anyone help me out on this ??

Old 09-26-2006, 04:53 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Sportline Body Kit On Standard A4

the ultrasport option was offered in the 04's but im more then sure that theyll fit since you have a B6. However its gunna cost u a preety penny through the dealer and to be honost itll look stupid if u only do front and rear bumper with no sideskirts or rs4 wheels just my opinion.

Old 09-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Administrator

if ur talking about the ultra sport bumpers the dealer is correct
the lower lips will not fit on normal A4s
the front have diffrent clips and the rear is a euro rear bumper which is slimmer then the normal A4 so they wont fit

to turn put the S-Line stuff one ur gonna have to get both the upper and lowerr bumpers and hardware which will be pricey

Old 09-28-2006, 09:47 AM
1st Gear

okay thanx for your help, its a problem because the dealer said they dont sell the sportline/s-line kit as an aftermarket item so will have to hunt through the scrap yards for any damaged ones!
does anyone do a kit similar to that of the s-line?i dont like the standard bumpers and definitely wnat to replace them but dont want to get a stupid over the top looking kit, im looking for something that looks like or similar to the standard items, something subtle and not in you face
does anyone know if the S4 bumper will fit the front, i know the S4 has wider wheel arches but i carefully looked at the bumpers on the A4 and realised the bumper only joins to the wings/fenders right at the bottom and they dont really interfere with the wheel arch
any advice would be apprecited and thanx again guys