Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

supersprint exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 05:36 AM
1st Gear
Default supersprint exhaust

I used the search function and everything and I heard how it sounds. But I was wondering what kind of gains do you get from this exhaust? I am currently stock and Im getting a supersprint put on next week. Then i'll chip it soon and get the DV. But I just wanna know from anyone who has the setup on here the gains and how they like the sound of the exhaust.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Default RE: supersprint exhaust

never heard of super sprint. if u can go with borla, Apr, Nuespeed, techtonics borla, or miletek they are all good exhausts systemsi prefer borla. for chips giac or APRfor B5 and B6 is revo. forDV forgemotorsports, hyper boost is good no BOV at all the air from ur DV MUST GO BACK INTO THE INTAKE i put that in bold letters because alot of noobs ask that question. and ur last question about HP gains the chip should give u 50bhp and 60tq depending on wut software u go with and the exhaust should b about 15hp and 8tq good luck and welcome to the Audi world.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:10 PM
1st Gear

bmp

Old 03-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Site Moderator

Heres a little somthin on the supersprint exhaust: http://www.audiworld.com/tech/eng71.shtml
There are video clips at the end of the article... Sounds like *** to me, maybe hes got a leak, but that is one of the worst sounding exhausts ive ever heard [:@]

Old 03-10-2007, 06:27 PM
1st Gear

thanks for the input so far. does anyone have this system?

Old 03-13-2007, 04:48 AM
1st Gear

my muffler says supersprint on it...
but im pretty sure i dont have a full system, cuz my car doesnt sound like that
when i look at my exhaust, it looks like just the tips are welded on...lol

Old 03-13-2007, 05:36 AM
1st Gear

so you like it?

Old 03-13-2007, 06:16 PM
1st Gear

well i should be getting it installed in the next couple days so i'll post my opinions when i do.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:59 PM
2nd Gear

yah man i used to work at and audi dealer and drove a customers car with a supersprint exhaust. It said supersprint magnum on the muffler... it sounded pretty good at high speeds but at low revs it sounded like a fart can! Hp gains i have no idea about....if you get full exhaust it would probably be about 11-15 gain.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Tech Guru

super sprint used to be top of the line, but they quit making as many or something

they were big with british cars, ie the triumphs and stuff a few older porshes used to run them and ferrari's

so i guess they were big high dollar car

when i was doing my exhaust i was looking into super sprint......... gains are all gonig to be about the same, if you are running a 1.8t, you want a open muffler(straight through)

Quick Reply: supersprint exhaust