Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Techron!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Techron!

WTF? Stick around a while newbie,and we will redefine what "rude" really means to you.
Ace was simply asking what it was because he's obviously never heard of it, and then took a stab at it based on your description. I dont think he was trying to make you feel stupid or be rude... Maybe a little sarcasm, but youre just gunna have to learn to deal with that around here.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:08 PM
4th Gear

newb[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM
1st Gear

please, it might say newbie over there on the side, and i might be new to this forum, but I'm not a newbie when it comes to usenets or forums.

rude is rude. If people fail to realize that screaming WHAT THE F**K is rude, then some netiquette review might be in order. But, i've been around long enought to know that it isn't what I said, its that i'm a newbie and "how dare a newbie talk like that".

anyhow, I don't want to get into a flame war, the topic was about techron, so enough on my side. You guys can keep on newbie bashing if thats what gets u guys off.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Site Moderator

I can see that you are a sensitive guy... Well, Im glad to hear your car is running smoothly.I dont care WTF anyone else says, I like you.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
1st Gear

lol...more sarcasm eh? well thanks anyways.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:35 PM
4th Gear

Sorry, WTF is used constantly around here, didn't realize you weresensitive to it.

But If I said "I put a can ofAmsoil through the car" would you understand which I was talking about? oil? Oil cleaner? injector cleaner? gas stabilizer? Octane booster? See my point?

Old 01-06-2007, 11:59 PM
1st Gear

Glad it worked well for ya' I have never had any luck with it... Auto Solutions makes a good fuel additive that I have used reciently and it did the same for my car as what you experienced...

SMo'

Old 01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
1st Gear

my mistake for not being clearer. I thought people were familiar with it, I actually first heard of it here a few days ago in a post that onepoint8tee posted.

on the car front though, it ran really well for the last two days, but about half an hour ago, on my way back home, i felt a slight hiccup around 2400rpm at about half throttle. it repeated twice before stopping and running smooth again. i was trying to avoid having to take apart and clean the throttle body, but I think i just might have to.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 PM
4th Gear

Cleaning the TB is pretty easy, I would try that, and maybe try a throttle body alignment, which is done by turning on the key to the on position without starting the car, and leaving it set there for about a minute. Dont hit the gas pedal at all. This allows the TB to align itself.

Is the car indicating any codes present? That would help narrow it down too, it usually throws a code if something wrong, but not always.

Old 01-07-2007, 03:12 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: sami.durrani

I

I've started to notice a difference after only 2 miles of driving.
its called the placebo effect.