Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Treating my car to...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 07:46 AM
Default Treating my car to...

...a timing belt/waterpump/thermostat job. Also, I am getting a new OEM clutch +flywheel...mine has been iffy for a little while. Dropped the car off at Speedware Motorsports in Redmond, WA tonight. Turns out the guy who sold me my car at the dealership actually works there now. Pretty good luck for me. And seeing as my birthday is at the end of the month, I will be treating myself with the help of my parents to H&R race w/bilstein struts. After a long slump without mods, this should be fun. Lovin my car more than ever, she looks better every day!

Old 08-07-2006, 07:49 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Treating my car to...

woot woot, way to appreciate the audi my friend, tell me how the HR and bilstein setup goes... im lookin into those

Old 08-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Site Moderator

Way to maintain that beotch and keep her/yourself happy!!

Old 08-10-2006, 06:47 AM

Update:

Got the car back today, feels great! New clutch is 100x better. Also, I ordered my H&R race / bilstein combo from www.awe-tuning.com and am getting it installed in 2 weeks! I'm pumped for that.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:08 AM

you'll be very happy with that setup....maybe for x-mas you can get some new wheels to compliment the drop??

Did you get the race springs or sport springs?? I've got the sport ones and now I feel like it should still be dropped a lil more...still looks good tho!

Old 08-11-2006, 05:11 PM

I got race so i could avoid that issue. I know that if i got sport i would want to be dropped more.

And yes wheels or chip/swaybars are my deal for xmas. ill see what i can do

Old 08-11-2006, 05:13 PM
1st Gear

reading this makes me want to get off my lazy *** (at work) and take my audi for a spin.

next on my shopping list is exhaust/intake, my audi is in the VERY early stages of beginning to rattle, so I need something to offset the old-lady sounds.

Old 08-11-2006, 06:04 PM

Wow, I have to say I am very impressed with AWE-Tuning! I ordered my suspension on the 9th and it arrived today (11th). What a nice surprise! Looks like ill be installing it sooner than the 23rd as previously stated.