Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do all of you do to have and mod your A4s?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 08:49 PM
1st Gear
Default What do all of you do to have and mod your A4s?

Just curious. I read these forums everyday but don't post much. I see all the mods you guys have on your a4s and it makes me curious what everyone does for a living. I workin the dimensional & optics lab of boeing as a calibration technician. I have my 1.8tqm a4 chipped and am currently saving for coil overs, exhaust, and possibly an intercooler. I could just charge all the stuff, but I want to pay for itcash in hand.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:56 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: What do all of you do to have and mod your A4s?

i toke on weed all day

how do i pay for that and my audi? simple, FSU pays for most of it, and i have a bit saved away from past jobs

Old 10-31-2007, 08:56 PM
1st Gear

I'm a project freight forwarder.

I just got my A4, am just starting with mods period& am saving to chip her now. Only thing done so far is the iPod adapter & debadging (cheap/free). Like you I could throw it all on plastic but don't want to pay the interest.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Site Moderator

i sell cars for a living right now, but am going back to school...i used to sell cell phones (commission) and that payed pretty well, so i used alot of that to help mod.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:03 PM
1st Gear

I do the weather for Fox24 in Macon, GA. Some of my family members were kind enough to give me a gift for my b-day/graduatuion. I'll be using that money to get a chip from APR. I'll be waiting until thanksgiving though to do it. I will also be purchasing some H&R springs in the near future to lower the car just enought to take some of the space between the wheel and wheel well.

I just put in the Auid-Navplus which DID NOT come with the car. I have more than half paid off and put the rest on a AMEX blue card that has no interest for 15 months.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Site Moderator

I sold my soul to Uncle Sam. 3 times.

I was on active duty when I got my car. Once my enlistment was up, I signed up for the reserves. A couple months after that I bacame a civilian employee for active duty.

My rent being only $650 with utilites may have something to do with it though.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:13 PM

i toke on weed all day too, and go to school..........thats why im stock

barrett

Old 10-31-2007, 09:21 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: B7QUARTZ2.0T6M

I do the weather for Fox24 in Macon, GA. .
holy crap, a celebrity here on this forum. that's cool!

and for the thread, i work at a ski resort and only pay $200 a month for my rent.. my tenants pay the rest of the morgage

Old 10-31-2007, 09:43 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I do cosmetic laser surgery and I'm a cheap bastard which is why I have cheapass mods!

Bank account = fat
Retirment account = fat

I put my money where it will mean something in more than five years

Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Munzter

Just curious. I read these forums everyday but don't post much. I see all the mods you guys have on your a4s and it makes me curious what everyone does for a living. I workin the dimensional & optics lab of boeing as a calibration technician. I have my 1.8tqm a4 chipped and am currently saving for coil overs, exhaust, and possibly an intercooler. I could just charge all the stuff, but I want to pay for itcash in hand.
So you calibrate boeing parts for testing, or do you just calibrate the tooling and machines?