Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who here has gotten this call???

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 03:58 PM
1st Gear
Default Who here has gotten this call???

2 and a half weeks ago i picked up my new 2006 Audi A4 and i was all smiles from ear to ear. now 700 miles later, i got a call this morning saying that the BOSE speakers i ordered are not in my car. I WAS ******* PISSSED. I SPENT 43K for my car and i didn't get what i wanted. now there solution to this whole ordeal was give me a frund of the difference which is about 650, and i know that i won't get **** for that if i could replace the speakers. SO IM REALLY FUMEING... I DEMANDED THAT THEY REMAKE MY CAR WITH ALL THE RIGHT SPECIFIATIONS. ITZ ONLY RIGHT I GET WHAT I WANT! oh yeah they put Audi Symphony speakers in my car not BOSE...The way you can tell if they put BOSE system is if your cd player says the word BOSE...

so what would you guyz have done or going throught and decided upon?

Old 08-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Default RE: Who here has gotten this call???

at least they called you to tell you the truth because evidently you never would've noticed yourself...
dont be too angry, mistakes happen, and at least the dealer was honest about their mistake.

Old 08-08-2005, 04:23 PM
6th Gear

That's kinda messed up, but I doubt they will build you a new car.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:43 PM

yea they wont give u a new car but u prolly can get them to insatll the bose system in ur car now.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:10 PM
3rd Gear

Not sure if they will even install a Bose system in your car.
And they def wont bulid you a new one.
IMO , get athe refund back from the Bose you didnt get , and put the money towards an aftermarket system
good luck

Old 08-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Administrator

thats messed up

Old 08-08-2005, 06:50 PM
1st Gear

You seem kinda angry even though they pointed out a flaw that you yourself didn't even notice. Personally, not having Bose is one of the things that sold me on my particular Audi. Bose is overrated. Don't be so upset. Get some cash back, go to a stereo shop, and get something better.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: initialdtm

You seem kinda angry even though they pointed out a flaw that you yourself didn't even notice. Personally, not having Bose is one of the things that sold me on my particular Audi. Bose is overrated. Don't be so upset. Get some cash back, go to a stereo shop, and get something better.
bose is not the best but its still has great clarity
and i bet u would feel the same way if your where in his shoes

Old 08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

#1 I'd never personally order a Bose system
#2 If I did and it wasn't in the car when I picked it up, I'd refuse delivery

in any case, his dealer should in SOME WAY help him...wether it be adding a Bose system to it, or refiancing the car based on a price minus Bose, or just give him the money back for the Bose system. Chance of Audi giving him a brand new car?...slim.

Not sayin I don't sympathize with the guy, but there are other options out there.

Old 08-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

#1 I'd never personally order a Bose system
#2 If I did and it wasn't in the car when I picked it up, I'd refuse delivery

in any case, his dealer should in SOME WAY help him...wether it be adding a Bose system to it, or refiancing the car based on a price minus Bose, or just give him the money back for the Bose system. Chance of Audi giving him a brand new car?...slim.

Not sayin I don't sympathize with the guy, but there are other options out there.
1 thats u but wut if u did get BOSE
2 he thought he had BOSE

i would want them to add bose to my car, if its was wut i ordered then its wut i want

Quick Reply: Who here has gotten this call???