Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS ESP light ON and OFF - What else i can do???

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 02:54 PM
1st Gear
Default ABS light on

hey guys. I have been going crazy for the last 6 months. I had ABS light on, speedometer not working, parking brake malfunction, power steering out and on goes the list. Replaced my brake pads and rotors, tested the parking brakes, replaced the ABS sensors, replaced the air compressor and still no results. Finally I took the ABS module off and sent it to cheapabs.com to rebuild it. It took about one week to get it back and installed it last week. It all went back to normal. Problem fixed. STOP spending on parts and taking your car to shops. Just rebuild your ABS modem. Takes about 20 minutes to take it off and one week wait. Less than $200 and you will enjoy your Audi again

Old 07-28-2017, 04:20 PM
1st Gear
Default ABS & EPS sensors

I have same problem, today I had timing belt replaced on my audi a4 2005 3.0 manual. on my way back steering wheel become very hard so I had to take car back to mechanic, he added more steering oil. now ABS and ESP lights pop up any idea what could be the reason? does it has any link with timing belt replacement procedure?