Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Am i missing something here

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 02:37 PM
3rd Gear

He is just showing the initial transaction -- A pile of money for an Audi key..

He got the remainder of the vehicle for free but each part has needed to be replaced at least once.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

can anyone explain what the little black thing is and the wierd shaped tool that looks like a sour key lol

Old 12-21-2008, 04:40 PM
1st Gear

Amazingly enough after picking up my used A6 the tol kit was complete. except for when i went to replace my flat tire and the jack broke. Thankfully it was after i had installed the spare. anyone know where i can get another?

Old 12-22-2008, 03:31 PM
1st Gear

Lucky you... what am i missing?

Old 12-23-2008, 12:15 PM
1st Gear

anyone know?

Old 12-23-2008, 05:44 PM
1st Gear

im pretty sure you got everything if i where to say your missing something it would be the tool to pop the caps off the lugs but i cant be cuz i didn't get one but i seen it in the manual

Old 12-24-2008, 04:28 AM
1st Gear

Topjack(off),

Seems you ain't getting too much support from an Audi support Forum, huh?

Could it be your brag of how rich you are, because you screwed a bunch of people out of some money, or is it just that the rest of the Forum, no matter how well off they may be, resent just how arrogant you are?

Could it be, too, that you are too dumb to own an Audi? LOTS of stuff in that tool pack ( US cars, you get a jack and a lug wrench) YOU gotta ask what might be missing. Rich as you are, go buy a Bentley Manual and install it.

Better yet, if you are SOOOO rich, now, why in the hell are you buying USED Audis, without the Owner's Manual. You should be driving at LEAST an A8. They only cost some 50 grand. Worth every penny, I have read.

Market IS down. I don't know if that is why you are driving used cars. Must be mortifying.
Are you allowed to go back to the Hamptons, or do you come from the Bronx??

Cheers,

George

See. I can reply with more words than your foul mouth ****. I didn't like you before that. I like you less, now. Not a word as to any problem you have that I can help with.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:04 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by gmatov
Topjack(off),

Seems you ain't getting too much support from an Audi support Forum, huh?

Could it be your brag of how rich you are, because you screwed a bunch of people out of some money, or is it just that the rest of the Forum, no matter how well off they may be, resent just how arrogant you are?

Could it be, too, that you are too dumb to own an Audi? LOTS of stuff in that tool pack ( US cars, you get a jack and a lug wrench) YOU gotta ask what might be missing. Rich as you are, go buy a Bentley Manual and install it.

Better yet, if you are SOOOO rich, now, why in the hell are you buying USED Audis, without the Owner's Manual. You should be driving at LEAST an A8. They only cost some 50 grand. Worth every penny, I have read.

Market IS down. I don't know if that is why you are driving used cars. Must be mortifying.
Are you allowed to go back to the Hamptons, or do you come from the Bronx??

Cheers,

George

See. I can reply with more words than your foul mouth ****. I didn't like you before that. I like you less, now. Not a word as to any problem you have that I can help with.
talk is cheap

Old 12-26-2008, 03:57 PM
1st Gear

lmao wow he has a point if you "ballin" why did you get a old audi with no manual lol home boy hook up

Old 12-26-2008, 08:23 PM
1st Gear

i didnt even say i was ballin tho, but it did make it easier for me to get my used 02 a6 , and i do have the manual, and it doesnt tell you everything in the kit, jus whats needed, so dude can assume and talk all he wants, he dont know me and i dont know him so its poitnless unless he came n seen me and told me to my face then its differet story Gz

Quick Reply: Am i missing something here