Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANYONE who uses AUDI DANVERS MA

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation ANYONE who uses AUDI DANVERS MA

STAY AWAY...Car was in three weeks ago because I thought I was loosing oil two quick and it was dirty really fast as well as an oil smell....I was told that nothing was wring with my car and that it was 100% safe. I moved to Florida and had it looked at and they found...Valve cover gasket leaking...Left rear Diff leaking....Also found the torsen seal leaking. Keep in mind this is THREE WEEKS AFTER THAT....Worst service department ever! I have a warrenty and all this is covered thank god I came to Audi of Melbourne FL..Its by far the BEST I have ever been treated at any Audi dealer!!! My car has 60K on it. I was also told that I need a throttle body, fuel injection serion and engine induction service because of carbon build up..The engine has been running rough ans rpms bounce when costing down a hill...That is not under warrenty and they said they will do it all for 259.00...2004 A6 2.7T S-Line

Old 06-03-2009, 11:29 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for the warning.