Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AUDI ACCESSORIES

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 12:33 AM
1st Gear
Default AUDI ACCESSORIES

I WANT TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF MY EXTERIOR. IS THERE A UK WEBSITE I CAN CHECK OUT OR EVEN A US WEBSITE THAT HAS EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORIES?

Old 08-30-2006, 12:39 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: AUDI ACCESSORIES

YOU ARE STILL YELLING. Please stop that.

As I mentioned in my other post (suggest you post your multiple questions in a single post next time -- especially when they are related like this), lltek is the vendor of choice for most people looking for C5 A6 body kits. Other than that, you can find stuff on eBay.

Other options include the following:

- OEM RS6 spoiler. LLTEK has a less expensive knock off, but the RS6 is very nice.
- OEM BMW M5 spoiler. Yes, a BMW spoiler will fit VERY nicely on your A6. Is commonly done. Go with the BMW OEM one. The knockoffs on eBay are cheaper but not as nice.
- If you've got a narrow body, you can change the appearance (making it more agressive) by swapping out the door blades (trim at the bottom of each door) for the S6 ones. If you've got a wide body, you already have these.
- If you've got a 4.2, you can swap the grill for the S6 grill.

For more info on other mods, go to my registry (available through my signature). Click on "Stoney's Links" -- lots of options and details (inc. part numbers, DIY, etc.) there.

Happy modding.