Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A6
Blinking Brake light and beeping >

Blinking Brake light and beeping

Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.

Blinking Brake light and beeping

Old 01-14-2011, 10:57 AM
1st Gear
Default Blinking Brake light and beeping

04' a6 2.7t s-line 80k miles. The brake light flashes 4 times and beeps 3 times everytime I make a right turn when its very cold out. Never a left turn and not once the car has been in motion for a while or it warms up. It was 17 outside this am and it was acting up. Has anyone else ever had this or heard of this? Nothing else wrong, car runs like new. Have not checked for codes.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:15 PM
1st Gear

You ever figure out what the problem or cause was, Just turned winter and now it happens to me everytime i take a right turn, and yes it seems that once the car is warmed up it stops. Also sometimes my battery light will flash on, never stays on or beeps will just flash for a second then never come back... Any ideas

Old 01-04-2013, 01:32 PM
1st Gear

Have you checked your brake fluid level?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blinking Brake light and beeping

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.