Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

buy cpo allroad

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 07:56 PM
1st Gear
Default buy cpo allroad

Hey guys,
I might pick up an 04 Allroad on the weekend. It is at a dealer and it is certified. Does that mean I can just comfortably buy it or should I really "stick my nose up" everything to make sure everything is ok? Can I trust the certification?

Other wise I gotta do a bunch of searches of what all to look at or does somebody have a quick link handy for A6 or allroad tips to look for when purchasing?

Thanks.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:25 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: buy cpo allroad

If you read some of these posts, you'll find that a lot of members have been misled by dealers. For what you are probably paying, I'd have the dealer produce a carfax report and also take the car out for an independent evaluation by someone who knows Audis. It may cost you $50-100, but if they find anything suspicious you have leverage with the dealer to get it fixed before you buy.

Check that everything works: windows, radio, A/C, etc. Go right through every option. Make sure you have the manual.

Noticed you are in Detroit. Arrange to take it for a day-long test drive and bring it to Intune on Holland MI. Call Jason first and make an appointment. They know Audis.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: buy cpo allroad

actually I found another one in Kalamazoo, maybe I'll combine that!! Thanks for the help.