Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

car trobles

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
1st Gear
Default car trobles

Well after trying to self repair and fail, fixing my cars overheating problem I decided to take it to a mechanic tomorow. I reassembled my car perfectly, I labbeled the screws and pieces in baggys and what not to assure I would put the car back together correctly. My car tends to overheat not to the peak of the temp scale but about 4/5's of the way, mostlyikely need to just replace the thermostat. But my car's a/c has stopped blowing cool air. I live in Miami and its upper 80's here so yea.... But anyway I made sure I reconected the condencer and what not but still I feel no cool air coming out, even before the cars sensor turns of the a/c pump when it begins overheating. I do remeber unbolting piece of pluming conected to the condensor, but after I saw cool mist spewing out of it I screwed it back up. Could I have maybe release what was left of the cars freon? Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: car trobles

Yes, you may have released the refrigerant (not called freon anymore), only a qualified a/c tech should diagnose/ repair this.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:25 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: car trobles

Bleh just more money for me to hand to the mechanic. Thanks anyways.