Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CE light is on now :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:12 PM
2nd Gear

Im pretty sure I understand what you are saying. I bookmarked that site, that could come in real handy in the future. Really sucks, the car just keeps going down hill. It needs front suspension, valve cover gaskets/cam seals, now this. And I had a blowout last night on the highway. Then theres the fact that I was laid off today Oh, and since I was rear ended on my motorcycle 3 weeks ago, I have to make payments on something I cant even ride. The guys insurance is paying up but the BMW dealer is slow as hell. Basically, F*ck my life right now, completly sucks. Ahh, well thanks for the help, Matt.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:31 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by 2001A6
Im pretty sure I understand what you are saying. I bookmarked that site, that could come in real handy in the future. Really sucks, the car just keeps going down hill. It needs front suspension, valve cover gaskets/cam seals, now this. And I had a blowout last night on the highway. Then theres the fact that I was laid off today Oh, and since I was rear ended on my motorcycle 3 weeks ago, I have to make payments on something I cant even ride. The guys insurance is paying up but the BMW dealer is slow as hell. Basically, F*ck my life right now, completly sucks. Ahh, well thanks for the help, Matt.
I can totally agree with as it seems as in the past few weeks ive noticed alot of 99-01s starting to have alot of problems. Mine is the same way its in the shop as we speak. ABS module and misfire.