Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you like your 2.7?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 09:55 PM
1st Gear
Default Do you like your 2.7?

Alright guys well i love the luxury of my 99 2.8 and all but im ready to gain some HP and turbos! Im going to be getting a 2000 or 2001 2.7T besides the usual maintance and stuff mentioned in the other thread do you guys recommend anything else?

Old 04-06-2008, 11:50 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Do you like your 2.7?

I love my 2.7t! I've had a pretty good experience with mine and I've had it for about 5 months now with 80k miles on it which I've put it at 83k now. The only thing is the constant worry about the turbos. You probably already know about that part though. You should always be aware of the oil and how often you change it. Around 4k miles is good. The warm up and cool down is another important part of maintaining it, if you you want the turbos to last you awhile. The good part is you can mod this car a lot and do a lot of mods to help the turbos work better and longer and increase power. If the turbos do blow and your into modding it and have the money, get the k04's. More power

I have an 01' 2.7t Tip

Old 04-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Default RE: Do you like your 2.7?

I would take it easy for a while, I got mine in working order and babied it for about 1 year before I even thought of mods. That being said you can beat the hell out of it and its been going well. I need a new water pump and o2 sensors and all that good stuff, but I have 65000 miles and no major out-of-the ordinary things.