Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

English guy in nigeria with an 01 2.7t A6

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 09:38 PM
1st Gear
Default English guy in nigeria with an 01 2.7t A6

Hi guys.
First Audi forum I've been on... Ever. I picked up an A6 from up state on thursday. Well on the way home I suddenly got all the lights flashing and no ac/power steering etc. Popped the bonnet and the fan belt had come off. It wasn't damaged... So I headed for the neatest mechanic (in the bush) and instructed them to put it back on. They couldn't do it, and it kept popping off. As pissed off as I was I still had my driver and other car with me, so I left the car and headed for a hotel. Came back in the morning and nothing had happened - so we took off the front bumper and radiator and I noticed that the wheel on the ac compressor wasn't in line with the others and was throwing the belt off. I went back to the hotel for lunch and got them putting a smaller belt on so I could drive back to Lagos and sort it out.. (without in ac in the heat and heavy traffic was horrible). A few hours later its done. The messed up the whole interior and got oil and sand everywhere. Anyway, I was in a rush to get back so I left. Got onto the main express way and left traffic and there's no power, and it sounds like a supra with a massive dump valve on it. So I stop and notice that 2 of the pipes on the intake haven't been connected properly and the air is just flowing into the engine bay!!! I get to another mechanic, find some clips and fix it. Test drive, and still no power and a lot of noise. Now the check engine light is on! So I go back and remove the headlights and one of the pipes on one of the inter coolers wasn't even connected!!!! I was so so angry, but couldn't go back and destroy the other mechanics because it was friday afternoon, traffic was building up and if i didn't head back i wouldn't make it before dark.. Theres a curfew all day today so had to rush home. Anyway, car is working fine now, engine light has gone off, but the idiot mechanics managed to break every single piece of plastic under the engine :s as well as crack the bumper. Service on monday and fixing the compressor and will try to rescue the interior tomorrow - since I cant leave the house tomorrow. Ill take some pictures in the morning of exactly how messed up it got with just one day at a local mechanic shop.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 PM
1st Gear

Still have this Audi?

Old 06-10-2014, 04:20 PM
3rd Gear

Can you find the guy in Nigeria who keeps emailing me about the US$2,500,000 I have coming to me...and beat the crap out of him?

Old 06-10-2014, 09:51 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ppgoal
Can you find the guy in Nigeria who keeps emailing me about the US$2,500,000 I have coming to me...and beat the crap out of him?
Lmao...