Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fucking Assholes

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
2nd Gear
Default ******* ********

Some ******* peice of **** ************ decided to pull into a open parking space on my drivers side. Not only did he decide to park, he decided to run his front right bumper into my left rear quarter panel. My car has been unexpectedly repainted silver with a green stripe...Sweet huh...It is 10 inches wide and 2 feet long. Took the paint down to the metal and the composite is showing on the bumper. So, that means this dirty ***** hits the car, but instead of backing away slowly he decides he can still make it and keeps parking. ******* dolt. Of course, no note, no sign, no nothing. Autobody guy is quoting me 3k + to respray the side of my car and replace the back bumper of which I just replaced 4 months ago due to another award winning, blue ribbon, 5 star fuckup. Am I angry? -- you bet! Is there anything I can do? -- unfrotunately no. I gotta take it in the ***. Where I work, you would expect people to have respect and there is no question this guy had enough $$ to pay for it. Unethical people drive me crazy. You **** someones **** up ya better be ready to own up!

Old 06-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Default RE: ****ing ********

Hey I had this happen to me 5 times plus. Just contact your insuirance explain it was a hit and run and oay the detuctable. They can't raise your rates for it. Just my two cents. Hey someone just did it to me in my new car and I luckly have a friend in that owns a body shop, 10% of cost and a couple 20's to the body guys and its all good. But listen to this first week I have my car my b*tch ex decided she was going to key my car and key my car she did 6k worth of paint and damage. That B*tch wasn't happy when I sent her my bill.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:38 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah..it sucks huh? I already filed the claim and my deductible is only $300. What I am most upset about is having to be without my car for he next 3+ weeks. My autobody guy is the best in the state and he is BOOKED SOLID. He will fit me in as a return customer but still it takes forever. And $300 bucks is $300 bucks. I guess worse can happen...

Old 06-28-2007, 09:56 PM
1st Gear

ideffinitly not cool. if sharing helps I had the same thing happen.

but I'm in the navy and all I can aford is plpd ins

so not only did my car get wacked on the passenger side but I had to save the money to fix it. about 1 week before I took it In to get fixed some other rocket fken sientist decided he wanted to do the same on the other side.....when I get back from my service tour I get to try body work 101... deffinitly sucks we all feel your pain.....I did enjoy your color comentiary tho

Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 AM
1st Gear

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but if it numbs the pain, it has happened to me too! Remember........People Equals ****!

OOOO

Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Default RE: ******* ********

If someone else causes the damage you can blame them. But if you are responsible, eish! It happened to me. My 2.7 was at the dealer, during which time I had to make do with a Bravo Mike Whiskey 318. I got back the Audi, drove into the garage, with a sharp left turn before entering, forgot that the A6 is much longer than the said rival car and took along most of the paint and cement on the pillar between the two garage doors. The wheel arch is now, let's say, "less aerodinamically efficient" than before. And the champagne bodywork and sea green pillar colours don't go together well.

Cost to fix: 5700.00 ZAR. That's 808.00 USD...

Old 06-29-2007, 04:09 PM
1st Gear

If this happened where you work, can't you just be on the lookout for a vehicle that has some of your paint on it?

Old 07-01-2007, 02:21 PM
1st Gear

Are the expletives required to show your level of anger, or to show your lack of ability to convey your thoughts in a civil manner. I may be the only one hereoffended by your post, butrest assured I am offended and see no need forthat type of language.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:07 PM
2nd Gear

Bob...your a dork..dont read it if you dont like it...NEWBIE...

Old 07-01-2007, 11:06 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bob494

Are the expletives required to show your level of anger, or to show your lack of ability to convey your thoughts in a civil manner. I may be the only one hereoffended by your post, butrest assured I am offended and see no need forthat type of language.
has that happened to u??? i guess not

Quick Reply: Fucking Assholes