Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

head rest embroidered

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Default head rest embroidered

like the title says I had an idea to get the audi logo embroidered in myhead rests in my A6. I was wondering if anyone has had this done or what you think about the idea....good bad? My friends dad has a mini cooper with them embroidered and I just was thinkin about it

Old 09-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Default RE: head rest embroidered

I called one of the places yesterday and they said I would have to bring it in for pricing and if they can do it and I was wondering what I should get...The logo and then A6 on the back ones? just not sure what would look cool....any thoughts?

Old 09-24-2007, 09:24 AM
2nd Gear

Depending on the price, I would go with rims or a drop before I would do interior stuff...but that's just me.

Old 09-24-2007, 09:35 AM

I am doing rims in the spring since winter is coming now and I dont know about a drop until i see the rims because there are big storms here that I might need clearance

Old 09-24-2007, 12:37 PM
2nd Gear

I see...although you'll probably want a drop before rims because you'll get the 4x4 look especially if you go with 18's or bigger.

Old 09-24-2007, 06:39 PM

yeah I was thinking that but I might be able to stomach it for a week or so if i have to (the 4x4 look) I will have to give them the headrest for a little if i get it done anyone know if there is some weird saftey law or anything against that? Also I havent really heard anyone's opinion about it....does it seem like it would look cool?

Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 AM

I'm getting sheep skin head rest with the the Audi logo on them for $125 a peice. I don't want my seats to crack so I'm getting sheep skin seat covers to match, (its ol skool) there like $350 a seat tho.

Im NOT saying keep them on, but I saw head rest sticker logos on ebay. If you want, you could get them to see how it looks b4 you spend $XXX to have them embroidered......just an idea.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:31 PM

i just taped a picture to see how it would look and I like it but i brought it in to the place and they need the fabric off of the head rest. Anyone know if you could possibly order a headrest or something so I could play with the stitching? Possibly any other way to go about it...

Old 09-26-2007, 01:33 AM

if you gonna play with it, I would get one from the junk yard.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:53 AM

Ah good idea I didn't even think about that...also do sheep skin covers get warm in the summer? I was thinking of maybe doing that but not sure if it would get really warm I have never used them before.

Quick Reply: head rest embroidered