Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 08:32 PM
1st Gear
Default HELP PLEASE!!!!

Just got brand new Michelin Tires..and i was driving to chicago this weekend going btw 70-80mph...now i know the vibration has nothing to do with my wheels...i have realized that the vibration is there for like 30 seconds then it dissapears and the car runs smooth for 30 seconds and the vibration comes back again...what could be causing this??

Old 02-04-2007, 10:55 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: HELP PLEASE!!!!

Although this is probably not your problem, but on my Volvo I had a front wheel bearing that was going bad and on the hwy it would hum for a little bit then go away, hum for a little bit and then go away. The whole car vibrated at any speed so I have no idea if the wheel bearing was partially responsible for some of the vibration or not.

Just a guess,
Jeff

Old 02-05-2007, 01:40 AM

can anyone please tell me how can i fix injector airflow on my audi? or how much it will cost? ohhh this car is killing me

Old 02-05-2007, 04:18 PM

Armani -

Might be the problem, might not...but I have had vibrations like that on other cars after tire changes, as the lugnuts were a little loose...

I'd suggest tightening all lug nuts and then giving it a spin. if NOT solved, take it back...

good luck -

Derik

Old 02-06-2007, 12:49 AM
2nd Gear

Armani, I would take it back and make sure they balanced the tires correctly...

Geller, start a new thread.