Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ignorant people

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 03:38 AM
1st Gear
Default ignorant people

Its kind of hard to express how mad I am right now...

So I was driving with some friends earlier to go get some food after a movie.... pull up to a stoplight, next to a kid in a grand prix GTP... he keeps nudging forward like he wants to race me... then he flips me off and yells something out the window.... so Im thinking wow, this person is crazy.. so I just take off from the light and keep going... pull up to the next stoplight and he stops next to me... guy in the passenger seat starts to get out of the car.... of course my friends in the car were acting dumb.. but werent like flipping the people off or anything... so the light turns green... I start to go, and the guy launches a soda at my car...

There is nothing like having to go out at 2 in the morning to wipe down your car because it is covered in a nice layer of orange soda.... I seriously wanted to just beat someone after all of this

I mean seriously ... im only 18... and I would never even think about doing something like that to someones car..... what ever happened to growing up? *shrug*... okay im done ranting now [:@]

Old 12-29-2007, 03:50 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ignorant people

If I were you, I would be happy and sleep with peace.... knowing that buttmonkey will never have the pleasure of owning the Audi. I can understand how most American car drivers will be jealous of European car drivers, cause they know who is the best.

Btw, I had a similar incident (though no soda involved except the one I was drinking) yesterday, where this "No. 1 " driving a 2007 mustang and revving up next to me for starting the race...i ignored him for 3 traffic lights and then finally chose to show him some European power...lost him in like 5 sec...he kept on trying for like 2 miles and then gave up. My friends were thrilled to see how much power this car has, even though it is stock. Btw, that was in Fairfax county parkway...just incase.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:56 AM
1st Gear

yeah I guess... which I didnt race him, because I knew that I would lose... theres no way this n/a 2.8 is gonna keep up with a supercharged 3.8.... I mean I kind of took off from the light just kind of being dumb... but not really trying to race

I guess what makes me mad is that someone would just vandalize someones property like that while the person was in it... kind of makes me ashamed to say that im in the same age bracket as this kid.... I dont want people to think of stuff like this when they think of 18 year olds..... maybe im just a 40 year old trapped in an 18 year old body lol

Old 12-29-2007, 05:57 AM

get in front of him and break hard... That is the most popular thing newbies are doing in this case.

This person will find his incident with a tree, a building - so don't worry, just relax and watch :-) Could be drunk or *&(*&

Old 12-29-2007, 09:43 AM
1st Gear

dont worry, im 27 and am faced with that kind of behaviour every day since ive been driving from taxi drivers with the unroadworthy overloaded rubbish they drive, its sometimes best just to ignore them although is so damm hard and u just wana run them off the road, but at the end of the day they dont realy care if they damage their veichles or not, but whos gona pay for yours ??? so just let them be, if the safe thing to do. i think cape town must be one of the citis with the worst drivers.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:20 AM
1st Gear

Fights aren't like fights were when I was a kid. Theyget lethal very quick now. You did the right thing as hard as it is sometimes.

Never fight withpigs, you get dirty and the pigs love it.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:43 AM
2nd Gear

Old 12-29-2007, 11:45 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: catdog

Fights aren't like fights were when I was a kid. Theyget lethal very quick now.
These lines will be a perfect fit for an action movie, where the aged hero is starting to tell about his past (in flashback).

Though, I agree with u about the pigs and dogs.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:52 AM

personally im proud of you because you didn't lower yourself to their standards which proves you had a good upbringing I on the other hand would have ripped his head off and **** down his neck ( in my younger years )

Old 12-29-2007, 12:24 PM
1st Gear

yeah nice job man i no how u feel i too am 18 with a 2.8 and i just cruise around u no casualy and u get idiots who are jealous cause they no they will never enjoy the power of the 4 Rings or any other european car for that fact.

Quick Reply: ignorant people