Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

iPhone 6 and iOS9

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 05:05 PM
1st Gear
Question iPhone 6 and iOS9

I have a 2012 A6 and just updated my iPhone 6 with iOS9. The problem is that the contacts on the phone show that they have loaded (based on the car screen) but there are no names in the system. I can't use the audio call function and I can't search for a name other than the emergency numbers (3). Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Old 09-29-2015, 04:14 PM
1st Gear

Did you have the beta prior to updating to iOS 9? If so, it sometimes doesn't update from beta to the full version. Either way, you may need to reset network settings from the general section in settings, or you may need to backup and erase & restore from backup.

Good luck.

Old 10-17-2015, 05:57 AM
1st Gear

I finally figured out the solution. I had to go the the Telephone in the MMI, Go to Directory, then to Memory. I then deleted the entire Directory. The problem was that the car had loaded four of my phones (iPhone 4, 5, 5s and 6) and all of their contacts even though I only currently have the 6. The solution was to delete the entire Directory which cleared the capacity. FYI, there is a gross capacity of 5,000 contacts and an individual capacity per phone of 2,000.