Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just bought a used 04 A6 Quattro - opinions plz :)

Old 12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Default Just bought a used 04 A6 Quattro - opinions plz :)

Hi there

Here's my story. I shopped for 2 weeks for a new/used car and decided for various reasons to go used. I put a 500$ deposit down last night on a used 2004 CPO A6 Quattro with 35K miles and a price tag of 24,900. Sounds like a good deal to me.. Still has a factory warrenty plus the CPO to 100K miles.

Details:

Exterior Color Light Silver
Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission Automatic
Drive Type All wheel drive
* AUDI CERTIFIED UNTIL 100,000 MILES. 3.0 V6 QUATTRO, MOONROOF, HEATED SEATS, ALLOY WHEELS, LEATHER, CD CHANGER, PREMIUM PCKG.
Power Steering; Power Brakes; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Cassette Player; Radial Tires; Gauge Cluster; Trip Odometer; Tachometer; Tilt Steering Wheel; Tinted Glass; Interval Wipers; Rear Defroster; Remote Trunk Lid; Driver Side Airbag; Console; Carpeting; Vanity Mirror; Day-Night Lever; Dual Sport Mirrors; Front Bucket Seats; Reclining Seats; Power Sunroof; Body Side Moldings; Center Arm Rest; Power Drivers Seat; Climate Control; Courtesy Lights; Driver Side Remote Mirror; Passenger Side Airbag; Heated Seat; AM-FM Stereo Radio;

So then hubby decides to do some research to confirm that I'm not getting the shaft and he found a used 2004 A6 Quattro not CPO with 16K miles and a price of 23,995(non-haggled price). Still under factory warrenty but no CPO extended warrenty. This is not through an Audi dealer fyi, not sure if that means anything tho.

Details:

Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission Automatic
Drive Type All wheel drive
Stereo Compact Disc Changer

Pass key Security System, Air Conditioning, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Dual air bags front, head and sides/active belts, 4 Wheel Drive, AM/FM Cassette, Tilt Wheel, Power Windows, 4 wheel standard Anti-lock Brakes, 6 Cylinders. PRINT THIS AD AND RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL INTERNET PRICING. Buy Here Pay Here! Everyone's Approved! Good Credit, Bad Credit - O.K.! We Finance!

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Side Air Bag; Sunroof/Moonroof; Tilt Wheel;

My original question to the viewing audiance WAS going to be - Am I getting a good deal on car #1 (I think I am).

However, with car #2 in the mix I'm wondering if I should get that one instead.... Assuming I could haggle 1k the price would be 23K which is 2K less than a car with 14K more miles on it but with a CPO... what to do what to do?? Also, if I go with car #2 can I get my $500 bux back?

THanks! :

Old 12-20-2005, 05:43 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Just bought a used 04 A6 Quattro - opinions plz :)

I would go with the CPO car, that way it has a 100,000 mile warranty (stuff goes out the higher the mileage gets of course). Also, since it's from an Audi dealer the techs that checked over it actually know what to look for unlike the other dealer who probably just looked for leaks and bad brakes.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:36 AM

Done!

Thanks

Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 PM
2nd Gear

Awesome post up some pictures.