Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Killed a new white Taurus

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Default Killed a new white Taurus

Today there was this new looking Ford Taurus tailgating me whoever was driving changed lanes and tried to pass. I floored it when they were trying to pass and instead of going by me they went backwards. That was fun ive never raced anything until now. It was fun. My car is the A6 2.7T.

Old 05-19-2005, 07:07 AM
rs
2nd Gear
Default RE: Killed a new white Taurus

lol, is that even somethin u would like to consider a kill?

Old 05-19-2005, 02:22 PM
2nd Gear

You really can't kill a Tarus, because it is already dead!

Old 05-19-2005, 02:35 PM
1st Gear

Man that is SWEET! I remember my first kill. I smoked a Geo Metro a couple years ago. He had me off the line, but about a mile later I was able to blow past him. It ruled.

jk dude. The only thing I race is a clock if I'm late for work.

Old 05-20-2005, 04:37 PM
1st Gear
Default Pwahahah!

A few years ago, on a dark and lonely night I was driving back from a friends house in my fixed up turbocharged Eclipse GS-T. I had a few bolt on's - intake, bigger piping, increased boost, bov. I was on a two lane road driving the speed limit and minding my own business...

I see very dim, round headlights creep up behind me. The headlights were shaking virgorously. I couldn't tell what kind of car it was but I figured it was a 70's model VW beetle, so I kept driving.

Now we were starting to go up a slight incline when I see these same pair of headlights creep up even closer and start riding my bumper. He rode it so close I thought he was drunk. He backed off and rode my bumper again - he kept this up for half a minute before I decided I wasn't gonna take this from 'no stinkin old piece of ****.' I slowed down a bit and downshifted to 3rd gear going about 60mph. I floored it - I could hear the turbo spool loudly and watched my boost jump up on the guage as the car lurched forward with a frenzie of power - it was a cold night and the car was pulling well.

I put a good 10 car lengths on him in an instant and was now doing about 90 on this two lane road. I slow to 60 again. He relentlessly creeps up on my bumper again and rides it for a good 30 seconds before he decides he is going to PASS ME! Okay, this guy was definitely drunk!

Being the immature kid I am, I wanted to teach this a$$hole another lesson. I downshift to 3rd and floor it again - still going up the hill. My engine is loud and the only thing I hear. I look back to see how much distance I put on the guy and to see if he merged back into the lane behind me.

The lights are creeping up and getting closer quick! I am in complete disbelief! I look back at my dash and check to see wtf is wrong. Full boost pressure, 80mph, car feels fast, everything sounds/smells good - the car was in perfect running condition. I look again and see this dim-lighted 70's model WV pull up beside me as he passes, only its not a WV, its a Datsun. He keeps pulling and pulling, now ahead of me and cuts me off as he screams forward.

I hit 4th gear and this monster is still pulling away with tires so wide it would take two of mine to equal one of his. I decide to let him go and call it a quits - i just got my a$$ handed to me by a car with lights so dim he probably couldn't even tell what lane he was in. I got pwnd!

That's my war story.

Right now with a 2.8 running 3800lbs of metal I'm lucky if I can pass Civic's.