Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

Old 08-31-2007, 10:27 AM
Default LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

http://www.rimier.com/eshop/index.php?cat=394827

To all of the K&N haters. so you mean to tell me that you wont get this done because they use a K&N Air Filter. If you say no, then you guy are just bais. bottom line.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:45 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!

All I see is a link to ridiculously expensive exhaust systems... :scratches head:

Old 08-31-2007, 10:48 AM
1st Gear

I love my K&N filter. Most people over oil them, thats why they run into trouble.

OOOO

Old 08-31-2007, 11:01 AM

All I see is a link to ridiculously expensive exhaust systems... :scratches head:
because you dont read

Improve the horsepower and sound of your A6 2.7T with cold air intakes and performance exhaust systems from manufacturers such as K&N, Eisenmann, Milltek and Neuspeed. Each product is precisely configured to fit your vehicle and many are available with extra configurable options such as tip styles and performance levels. Call if you have questions.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:15 AM

I had a 1999 Mazda Millenia S (Supercharged) with a Cone K&N and I never had any problems with my car. I got sick of taking the cone off to clean and oil it, so I'll be getting a drop in for the Audi this time aroundwhen its time to change the filter.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:13 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Oodles N Noodles

because you dont read

Improve the horsepower and sound of your A6 2.7T with cold air intakes and performance exhaust systems from manufacturers such as K&N, Eisenmann, Milltek and Neuspeed. Each product is precisely configured to fit your vehicle and many are available with extra configurable options such as tip styles and performance levels. Call if you have questions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's what you were talking about!!??? LOL OMG, of course they are going to tell you that you are going to get a performance gain they sell the damn products!! I dont know what you are trying to prove here anyway... The only thing people have said about k&ns here is that there is a chance to screw up your MAF if you over oil it and dont let it fully dry out before you put it in.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:23 PM
3rd Gear

K&N doesn't make a CAI for Audi's they just sell the panel filters. It has been proven over & over that the filter oil will fowl the MAF. If you don't mind pulling the MAF & cleaning it, or unplugging it when your car runs like poop, then do it.

There are also no specific things there, they just say, contact them, & they will provide something for you, made by a major company. There are so many places that you can purchase an exhaust from. IMHO, you are much better off just putting in a AWE S-flow, or an ITG panel filter.

What did you find, a page selling vague parts?

Old 08-31-2007, 12:29 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 2k S4
What did you find, a page selling vague parts?
Ha that was my point exactly!

Old 08-31-2007, 04:52 PM
1st Gear

i agree with 2k S4 and alias747 . i work in sales and that paragraph sounded just like a sales pitch. Recently i was debating on wether or not to get a K&N filter or OEM. I chose OEM saved about 40 bucks and the car is running awsome. And i dont have to worry about a $150+ item going bad. I did clean out all the intake parts and found extremly well before just droping in the replacment. And i would never replace the OEM intake setup for after market the desing is amazing

Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

I wouldn't run a K+N on a car if you gave it to me. They let just way too much dust thru and into the engine. We run them on our grass drag sleds and you can't believe what the intakes look like. They do not rob power and that is why we use them in competition. The race engines are rebuilt all the time, so longetivity is not a factor. We only put them on to keep out the big stuff and win races. Better than no filter which makes maximum power. I would NEVER put one on any of my vehicles however.