Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my friend puked all over my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 10:20 PM
1st Gear
Default my friend puked all over my car

my dumbass friend can't drink so he puked ALLL over the back. Its all over the floor. So gross. I was too drunk to clean it that night, Im planning on cleaning tommorrow. Do you guys have any ideas what to clean with to get all of the stain?

Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: my friend puked all over my car

If its on the seat i would use an adheasive remover, i usually use it to remove grease stains but somebody's chuck should be easy, i don't know what to do with the carpet.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:22 PM
2nd Gear

If your friend was so drunk that he puked all over your car, and you were so drunk you couldn't clean your car, who was driving your car?

Old 02-25-2007, 11:54 PM
1st Gear

Thats funny Kevin, I was thinking the same thing. The best thing to do for the carpet would be to rent a steamer vacuum (i.e. Mr. Steamer) from a large chain grocery store. You can also buy little bottles of additives that remove stain or repel odor. That would be your best bet besides taking it to a car wash for a full interior detail (about $150).

Old 02-26-2007, 12:10 AM
3rd Gear

Hmmm....if you were driving then I say leave it there as a reminder of why we don't drink and drive. As a car detailer through college, puke smell is very difficult to remove. Just wait, on a hot summer day when your car has been closed up for hours baking in the sun, you will be greeted with that rotten smell all over again.

We used to pull the seats out, pull out the carpet and then soak it with a hose (the carpet that is), then carefully wash the floor of the car. If he got it on the seats, do your best to clean it with pretty much anything, but if it got into the seems of the leather and down into the foam, well then plan on smelling it forever. You can always remove the leather and change out the foam, but my guess is that will be overkill.

Jeff

Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
2nd Gear

Now that your friendhas yacked all over the seat, have himcough up( no punintended...LOL) some dough to take it to a detail shop. BTW--Who was driving? Find some new friends....

Old 02-27-2007, 12:48 AM
1st Gear

i got some industrial degreaser and it did the job, now my interiors like new lol and doesnt really smell

Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 AM
2nd Gear

No word on who was driving? At least lie to us and tell us that therewas a third person as the designated driver.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:51 PM
1st Gear

Well one DUI will straighten a person out pretty quickyou would think...It willbe a shame to have it happen anda have such a nice car just sit in the driveway.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:54 PM
3rd Gear

If he's any kind of friend, he'd clean up his own mess. I suggest you buy about six of those little pinetree air fresheners, you'll need them this summer.

And find friends who at least have enough sense to roll down the window first. It's easier to clean the outside than the inside.

Quick Reply: my friend puked all over my car