Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED YOUR HELP TECHBOD

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 12:02 PM
1st Gear
Default NEED YOUR HELP TECHBOD

Hey everyone, I have been posting on numerous audi forum boards about my car being stolen. My claim was of course denied, rotten insurance companies. However the lawyer who is helping on my behalf has asked that I research how my 2001 audi a6 2.7t could have been stolen. I lost a key months and months ago but that seems unlikely, there were no signs of forced entry and when the car was found the steering seemed in tact, no indepth investigation into the steering column was performed. My question is the following, does anyone know how my car could have been stolen without the key and how the thiefs could have covered thier tracks like they did, are these cars stealable, can you steel the car without the key, can the security system be shutdown by messing with the wires. My lawyer is essentially asking me to research the internet for ways to steal a car, it makes me a little uncomfortable to say the least, okay long story short if anyone can help me I would appreciate it, many members of this forum specifically have told me to contact a member by the name of techbod, he is a very well respected expert here they tell me but I see no way to contact him directly or see how to pm him. If anyone can help me with either an answer to my questions or a way to contact techbod I would greatly appreciate it, if you don't feel comfortabe answering my questions here on how someone might have stolen my audi please call me 978-979-5995 my name is Tom or you can email me gagnon.tom@gmail.com. I'm also located in beverly ma if anyone is local and can give me a hand looking into this.

Thanks everyone for anything you guys can do to help me win this thing.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:52 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: NEED YOUR HELP TECHBOD

well if you got the car back and its fine then what is the problem LOL

Old 06-20-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: NEED YOUR HELP TECHBOD

sorry, I didn't get into it in the last post but the car came back almost wrecked they found water in the tank cv boots ripped coolant leak ripps in the seat xxx scribed in the steering wheel, someone had a good time