Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New audi a6 owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 12:51 PM
1st Gear
Default New audi a6 owner

I just got my audi a6 2.7t tip with 133k km's on it. Its silver on grey. I love everything about the car so far except the more remote feeling in the steering. One thing i've noticed is there are not as many mods for the audi as bimmers (maybe i just dont know them as well yet).

Things i could do in my old car like take brakes from a larger model, say a 7 series, and put them ontoa 5 series to increase stopping power.

I'm having trouble finding bodykits of any sort. I tried a few places that sell rs6 "look" kits for my car but because i have a narrow body car my choices seem to be nil.

wheels are plentyfull (when compared to bodykits)but diffrent brands of wheels are popular with audis. where bmwshave lots of adr floating around, audi people kinda frown on that (from what i've been reading on the boards).

the exhuast mod is nice (the one where it makes them come through the back) and the lip spoiler, but was woundering if there are are any other small things people do to there cars.

anyone here have a stealth sub install?

hmmm, also to sound like an idot, i dont know why the seat keeps moving on me when i unlock the car. I always have to push "1" to get back to my setting. why is my key doing this.

thanks everyone sorry for the long post.

Old 04-14-2008, 01:37 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: New audi a6 owner

The remote unlock is set to a certain seat position. You can reconfigure that by pressing (and holding)the "M" and "1" buttons and the unlock button on the remote. You may want to double check in the manual on that though... I might have forgotten a step.

No idea on the mods though... I've only had the Audi for 3 days!