Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to this forum. HELLO!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Default New to this forum. HELLO!

Hello Audiforum. I just found this one today, I have been over on other forums for a while and just found this one. So far I like it very much. Just wanted to say HI.

I have a 00 2.7t 6spd
MODS:
19's
KW V2 Coil over
Magna Flow cat back
Forged DV's
Neuspeed chip
Neuspeed sway bar
Neuspeed short shifter
Chrome Door handles
Custom shift boot
33% tint
Smoked tails and sides
Cold weather package
Summer package
Chrome gauge rings
M3 spoiler
Audi logo mud flaps

http://www.cardomain.com/id/coop19

SO far that is it, but always looking for more to do. Any that is me and good bye.

Old 09-21-2004, 10:53 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: New to this forum. HELLO!

Welcome to the forum coop19!

This is a great site. We keep the dialogue friendly and the attitude positive. The info is well received by all and we are here to help anyone with questions about their Audi or related subjects. It is a great site to find camaraderie with other "Audiphiles", too. I hope you find it to your liking.

If you're not familiar with this forum and the vocabulary, please click HERE or you can, at any time, go to the "New Member Welcome Area" forum and click on the "START HERE!" post at the top of the forum. There you will find a forum vocab list, an Audi forum terminology list and an Audi lexicon list. They should be very helpful to you if you're not familiar with the jargon.

Please feel free to ask any question, but double check the archives first. Many questions have been archived and, quite often, the answers are comprehensive.

If you want to notify us about a personal problem with the site or file a complaint about a particular member, please feel free to PM the Admin, me, or any other moderator. We will keep your PM confidential and respond as soon as possible. Otherwise, please feel free to post public messages about the forum on the "Forum Issues" forum (found at the bottom of the main menu). It is there that we prefer you "test" your sig, too.

We all welcome you and hope you find this sight informative and enjoyable.