Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Front and Rear Bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Default New Front and Rear Bumpers

ok well, im new so hi,
i bought a 2002 Audi A6 2.7T a couple of months ago, and i have to say i just love this car. there is only one problem with it, it looks like a grandma car because its what most old people drive around here. i had to get it in silver becasue it was the only one i found in stick and i cared more about that then the color. so now in my efforts to make it more young looking i decided i wanted to change some of its body features and then i will get into the engine aspect of the car, because to be honest this car is a beast as it is. so i decided i wanted to change the front and rear bumpers to begin, so i looked up some other Audi models that have the same chasis and i really love the RS6 look, so now let me cut this story a little shorter, i have been looking around and i dont know where i ca get these parts from. i was thinkin i might have to import them straight form germany becuase i would liek to have the reverse sensors on the rear bumper and i know for sure that is only available in germany becasue i visited not long ago and i saw an RS6 (2003) that had them, so if any one could help me out , i relaly wnna get started on this,

thanks

Old 08-18-2007, 04:28 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: New Front and Rear Bumpers

a) I'm an old person and I drive an A6 2.7T that's been chipped. It goes 150+ mph, observed. So don't be making fun of old people.

b) If you want to look like a dumb flashy kid, paint some big orange flames on each side and maybe a number on the roof. Or, if you're smart, you can leave it in stealth mode as a nice silver sport luxury touring car. As the latter, you're a lot less likely to be picked up driving 70, 80, 90 which is highly likely given how much fun it is to drive an A6 fast.

c) My 2003 has the backup sensors and it did NOT come from Germany. It was bought in little old Grand Rapids MI.

Welcome to the forum, young pup.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:11 PM

ok i didnt mean to insult any one and by old people i meant 85 year olds that cant drive i go some around where i am from, now as for the bumpers i have detectors in the back but i was wonering about RS6 front and rear bumpers that i can put on my A6 so anywhere online where i can find that?

Old 08-27-2007, 12:41 AM
1st Gear

Make it look like this.
http://www.lltek.com/a6_4b_c5_faclft_indx.htm

Old 08-30-2007, 03:05 AM

You could just get a nice set of wheels and lower it a bit. That'll set it apart from the older crowd. Keep the car classy looking though. There is a reason you bought an Audi, and not a Honda.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:51 PM
2nd Gear

Tint the windows
Get some 18" wheels
Get smoked Hella Tailights
Get Magnaflow 3" tips (Angle Cut, Double Walled)
Do the "Nene" Fog light Mod....check out www.audiworld.com for this writeup.
Replace OEM fogs with PIAA Super Plasma's...they match the HID much better
Get a lip spoiler installed

You'll be set apart from the crowd while still staying classy.

Then...really open your wallet and go for the engine/perfomance MODS.

If you want the look of an RS6, then buy one. These kits to make your car look like something its not is stupid and a waste of dough...my .02 cents...

Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

That is a great list. I'll have to do all that to mine.
But were is a good place to get the lip spoiler?
Thanks prbayha

Old 08-31-2007, 08:00 PM

I love that list as well and I have the window tinted part just need....everything else. I think I might go with a whole system rather than the tip cause right now they are hidden and if I am spending the money to get them exposed i might as well get a new system and make it sound nice. I would like to lower it as well.