Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 11:42 PM
3rd Gear
Default Pics!

Well, I got the lip spoiler on and I have to say that I love it! I know a couple of you thought the carbon fiber was going to be too rice but I think it looks pretty damn sweet with the color of my car. Sorry the pics aren't that great, it's getting dark outside.

Wheels are next...

Old 04-19-2006, 11:45 PM
jp
1st Gear
Default RE: Pics!

nice...i like the spoiler...what wheels are you gonna put on??

Old 04-19-2006, 11:49 PM
3rd Gear

I'm not sure yet. I'm stuck between gun metal S4 18's or a set of black 18's with a polished lip.

Old 04-19-2006, 11:52 PM
jp
1st Gear

nice...send me the pics and i can put them on their for u with photoshop so u can see what u like...

Old 04-20-2006, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear

Spoiler looks good. Your blue reflects onto the spoiler so it's hard to tell it's carbon fiber.

Old 04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
1st Gear

Looks nice, but I would have mounted it a bit lower on the trunk so the leading edge of the spoiler lines up with the seam between the tail light and the rear quarter.

Here is a pic of my previous car (2.7T) with the M5 spoiler mounted:

For comparison, I took this pic of another A6 with the same M5 spoiler, but mounted a bit too high IMHO, although he lined up the corners, the center was a bit high:

I believe the position of the spoiler should be so that the leading edge lines up with the tails, not the trailing edge like yours. FYI, that is also how the OEM RS6 spoiler is lined up, which is on my current car (4.2):

Old 04-20-2006, 03:43 PM
1st Gear

where did you get the CF spoiler... i think i like that.....

Old 04-23-2006, 01:28 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Boston Driver

Looks nice, but I would have mounted it a bit lower on the trunk so the leading edge of the spoiler lines up with the seam between the tail light and the rear quarter.

Here is a pic of my previous car (2.7T) with the M5 spoiler mounted:

For comparison, I took this pic of another A6 with the same M5 spoiler, but mounted a bit too high IMHO, although he lined up the corners, the center was a bit high:

I believe the position of the spoiler should be so that the leading edge lines up with the tails, not the trailing edge like yours. FYI, that is also how the OEM RS6 spoiler is lined up, which is on my current car (4.2):

I wanted to put it lower but it was way too hard to get it to bend enough to fit right. I was too scared to bend it. I was also scared the adhesive wouldn't hold if I had to bend it like that.

Old 03-12-2007, 03:25 AM
aXc
1st Gear

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but where did you get the spoiler cary12? My car is the same color, only a 2.7T (which the spoiler would work on too, right?)... so I was thinking of getting one and decided to look it up on ebay. The search result came up with this, which looks like the picture was stolen from you, only that they took out the license plate and decided to photoshop out the audiforums lol.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDI-...QQcmdZViewItem

Even the house window reflections are exactly the same lol.

Old 03-12-2007, 05:10 AM

I like the spoiler but I think it would look better if it was painted the color of your car.

Quick Reply: Pics!