Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Red/Clear L.E.D Tails on Ming Blue C5 A6

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 02:21 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by chefro
Very nice, they really give the car a more modern look. Too bad they don't make a similar updated look for the C4 sedans.
I've been looking... no luck yet.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM
1st Gear

They must be working backwards lol C6...C5...maybe they will come But thanks for the compliments, I'm happy with them so far. I'll let you know if I ever get any condensation/water issues with the aftermarket seals. I read a lot about these and most people have had them for 1-2 years now with no problems at all. My only fear is that one of the LEDs do burn out..then what do you do? haha

Old 08-21-2009, 08:19 AM
1st Gear

I really like the look of the LED's.

How are the turn signals? They look yellow. Are they LED or Bulbs?

One of my stock tail lights is chipped (on the edge) and I would like to update.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:03 AM
1st Gear

The turn signals are, now, yellow...which I didn't like at first, but actually now from riding behind the car, it all flows nicely (rear, side & front turns are all yellow). V-dubs always came with yellow turns where Audi was more red for the tails. They are bulbs, however, not LED (which would've been badass).

Old 08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
1st Gear

SWEEEEEET!!!! ok that does it I need to get those, where did you get yours from? also did you have any problems with the bulb out light?

Old 08-23-2009, 09:27 AM
1st Gear

nice.. for a second i thought that was pics of my car, where in pa are you at?

Old 08-23-2009, 11:12 AM
1st Gear

I like yellow turn signals on all corners. From a practical perspective: Less confusion, and a following driver should know it is a turn signal even before it starts to blink. Plus I just like the looks better! -- It would even be nicer (more complete) if the turn signals where LED also.

Did I miss the posting with the source for these lights?

Old 08-23-2009, 12:44 PM
1st Gear

James: I got the lights on eBay from a very trusted seller, one that I trust and recommend. His name is Tony, his eBay ID is *cartoysusa* (with the asterisks). VERY nice guy, great communication and his company makes awesome products. $245 shipped. Best price around (and trust me, I did my shopping) lol

rsonistxl: Live in Pittsburgh..you? Just drove out to Altoona on Friday to pick up a set of 18" RS6 wheels & tires. 560 miles / 8 hrs in one day...in the car by myself....UGH I wanted to scream LOL However, I did make quite a few friends that enjoyed following and starring my baby's **** the time doing 80-90mph :-P They all got the see the tails for quite a long time Where'd you get your headlamps at? Are those angel eyes w/ added LED runners? very nice...source & price?

Mike: I agree with you, the turns should be LED - however maybe they were thinking that would either be A) too much or B) distracting to other drivers...*shrugs* I don't know. But I am not minding the yellow signals in back now like I thought I would. It's hot seeing the rear/side/front sigs all flashing the same color.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:47 AM
1st Gear
Arrow

Originally Posted by 01A6Turbo
rsonistxl: Live in Pittsburgh..you? Just drove out to Altoona on Friday to pick up a set of 18" RS6 wheels & tires. 560 miles / 8 hrs in one day...in the car by myself....UGH I wanted to scream LOL However, I did make quite a few friends that enjoyed following and starring my baby's **** the time doing 80-90mph :-P They all got the see the tails for quite a long time Where'd you get your headlamps at? Are those angel eyes w/ added LED runners? very nice...source & price?
I'm near the Wilkes-Barre area [North/East Pa] great to hear that your road trip wasn't bad, how much for the wheels/tires?

^^are these the wheels that you recently purchased?

i would love to get me a pair of R8 wheels, and maybe do the chrome mirrors

^^it doesn't look bad at all..

i do not have a source or price on the angel/devil eye headlamps because the car came like that when i bought it a few months ago, i want to sell the headlamps and get the official devil eye lamps, and the passenger side headlamp needs to be checked out because all the led's on it don't turn on right, but the driver side is in perfect condition

Old 08-25-2009, 03:04 PM

the are nice because they are led. Just I don't like the look of them. and the price I absolutely hate. I plan on just replacing the original bulbs with led towers.

Quick Reply: Red/Clear L.E.D Tails on Ming Blue C5 A6