Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Side mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Default RE: Side mirrors

ORIGINAL: joetm

if your gonna get a light up neon mirror i'd say you are soiling the AUDI name... These are European sport tuned machines not Jap crackerjck box toys ... you shoulda saved your self a couple stacks and bought a civic buddy
Now who said I was going to get a neon mirror? I said I was thinking of getting the turn signals incorporated in my mirror. Led, orange and stock looking. Lol. I know full well what kind of car I have and I bought it because of its higher quality and reputation....as well as to avoid the kind of people I seem to be encountering here in this thread.

If I wanted an audi that represented the unreliability and hp hungry tuning the honda civic presents then I would have gotten a 2.7t and pushed my nose in the air at the naturally aspirated v6 and v8 crowd as you've done.

Instead I purchased a reliable and civilized audi 2.8 avant. I may be slower (as is constantly pointed out) but I won't be paying thousands every year for repairs and bragging about the latest "tuner" chip I've installed.

Sure, you now drive a car that looks more civilized but the modifications you've already done to it Joe, make you more of a ricer than I will ever be for putting two mirror housings off of a new vw onto my car.

look ricer to you?

Old 01-19-2008, 01:33 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: frankinstyn

I said I was thinking of getting the turn signals incorporated in my mirror. Led, orange and stock looking.
Did you just said Stock looking?? Tell me the last time you saw a stock turn-signal side view mirror on a C5?? Anyone who owns the Audi, or knows about them will know that it is a cheap e-bay installation.

People those who drive "civilized" cars don't buy blue/red cheap made in china lights for their cars from e-bay. Ask any ricer and his favorite spot to look for ad-ons will be e-bay or a local flea market, if not walmart.

I amsure that you treat 'Fast & the Furious' DVDas your bible. Don't tell me you like to be called Vin Diesel.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:52 PM

Forget it. You're obviously a moron.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:59 PM
2nd Gear

No need for name calling. I forgot you wear jeans below your waste andplay free x-box games at best-buy. I have seen enough rice-heads in this forum, and you are just one of them...dime a dozen.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

No need for name calling. I forgot you wear jeans below your waste andplay free x-box games at best-buy. I have seen enough rice-heads in this forum, and you are just one of them...dime a dozen.
Calling me a ricer and equating me to the above description is more of an insult to me than anything I've called you.

Look up 'Frankinstyn' on google and you'll find me. I'm anything but the description you've just stated.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:45 PM
1st Gear

nocturnal is wack, to each his own man, why you hating for,

Old 01-19-2008, 06:46 PM
2nd Gear

no one needs to google anything ... everyone needs to chill... just know that ricer ebay crap isnt cool ... go to a tuning shop ... mirrors don't add HP

Old 01-19-2008, 08:11 PM
1st Gear

the good thing about frankinstyn and topj is that they don't have to yell to tell that they are losers, there action is louder than their words. high-scool drop out at their best!

which idiot will put these cheap plastic stuff on Audis?? except frankinstyn and topj...

NOc... nevermind we the world is full of ricers..accept it

Old 01-19-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Dreamcatcher78

the good thing about frankinstyn and topj is that they don't have to yell to tell that they are losers, there action is louder than their words. high-scool drop out at their best!
If you'll read the post you'll notice that this was a question not a desision to buy.

And no. Not a high school drop out by any means.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:27 PM
1st Gear

if it was a question the answer is NO.

the way you and topj were responding certainly looked like that you guys are crazy ricers. respect and you will get respect here that the rule.

Quick Reply: Side mirrors