Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are there any S-Line Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Default Are there any S-Line Forum?

Are there any S-Line forum out there? I've searched Yahoo and nuffin came up.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:20 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Are there any S-Line Forum?

WHY? The S-line is essentially the same car as any other A6, just a different trim level and a very slightly more aggressive stock tuning.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:29 AM

I never get the answer that I look for when I ask question about my car, like is the S-line suspension the same as the sport suspension, what gives it the 15 more HP, I just dont get any help on this forum.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:47 AM
3rd Gear

https://www.audiforums.com/forumid_13/tt.htm

Old 09-06-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Cappachinoo

I never get the answer that I look for when I ask question about my car, like is the S-line suspension the same as the sport suspension, what gives it the 15 more HP, I just dont get any help on this forum.
Dude, he just told you the 15 more hp is from a more aggressive tuning.

Old 09-06-2007, 04:59 PM

dont you just LOVE how people LOVE to put their 2 cent into everything on this forum. everybody want to jump on the bandwagon.

yes. the S-Line is the better car, but the question is because of the 15 more hp, will the normal 2.7 A6 parts WORK right, NOT FIT RIGHT on the S-Line.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:37 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Oodles N Noodles

dont you just LOVE how people LOVE to put their 2 cent into everything on this forum. everybody want to jump on the bandwagon.

yes. the S-Line is the better car, but the question is because of the 15 more hp, will the normal 2.7 A6 parts WORK right, NOT FIT RIGHT on the S-Line.
First off, do YOU know?? From the sound of it it really doesn't seem like it. So why are you in here bitching? Second, why are you getting on bdmstang's case when your post is probably even more worthless than his was. Weren't you the one that came on here getting in everyone's grill ASSUMING that everyone was against K&N filters? Yeah... so if you don't like the forum why don't you STFU and GTFO?? Seriously, we could use much less worthless posters around here.

And back to the topic on hand, there is probably a reason why I have NEVER seen a specific "s-line" A6 part. Hmmm... probably because there is no such thing...

Old 09-07-2007, 09:57 AM

First off, do YOU know?? From the sound of it it really doesn't seem like it. So why are you in here bitching? Second, why are you getting on bdmstang's case when your post is probably even more worthless than his was. Weren't you the one that came on here getting in everyone's grill ASSUMING that everyone was against K&N filters? Yeah... so if you don't like the forum why don't you STFU and GTFO?? Seriously, we could use much less worthless posters around here.

And back to the topic on hand, there is probably a reason why I have NEVER seen a specific "s-line" A6 part. Hmmm... probably because there is no such thing...

Check this out bitch:

1. did i say anything about me knowing? i was asking a question because unlike you, i have a s-line, so yes, it draw my attention.
2. get of off bdmstang's dick. he e-mailed me explaining why he posted what he posted.
3. if you READ the K&N posts, everyone is againt K&N filters.....so what are you saying? talk about a worthless post....lol

you just made my point even more true. you dont even have a S-Line, so what are you throwing your 2 cent in?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM

my bad. WHY are you throwing your 2 cent in?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:27 AM
2nd Gear

1. did i say anything about me knowing? i was asking a question because unlike you, i have a s-line, so yes, it draw my attention.
No but you certainly were bashing how everyone else's advice on here is wrong.

2. get of off bdmstang's dick. he e-mailed me explaining why he posted what he posted.
He has nothing to do with this. I was just using him as an example because you were getting on his case. And I was pointing out that even his worst post is more valuable than yours because all you seem to want to do on here is create a bunch of drama like a 5th grade girl.

3. if you READ the K&N posts, everyone is againt K&N filters.....so what are you saying? talk about a worthless post....lol
Hmm... Just read that post again. Oh what was that I see, one of the first people posting talked about how they loved their K&N filter. So that would make your statement officially false because that wouldn't be "everyone" would it?

you just made my point even more true.
Oh you had one? Can you point that out?

you dont even have a S-Line,
Oh dang, I don't have the vastly "better car". I must be less of an Audi owner...

so what are you throwing your 2 cent in?
Because you don't seem to know anything about your own damn car, you were the one asking the question right?

SO I reiterate once again. If you don't like people's advice here, then LEAVE.

Owned.. thread closed.

Quick Reply: Are there any S-Line Forum?