Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

03' a8l

Old 09-26-2008, 08:45 AM
1st Gear
Red face 03' a8l

Just got a new A8L and took it for a drive the other day and after two hours on the road the HUD started to flash a 2:00 H on the screen and did this until it flashed a 3:00 H on the screen at which point i realized that was how long i had been driving for is there any way to switch this off. or is there some solution to maybe by pass this? if any one has a solution let me know, and its up for the 65K service could that be the problem causing it? any one with a shred or information let me know i would like to get it fixed. thank you
Eric Ferguson

Old 09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
1st Gear

yea... my car did the same thing when i picked it up and was on the way home from PA... took me like 3 days to figure it out, lol... I basically used the menu to take driving time off of the options showing for driver info. It still showed till the next time i reset my car using the VAG scanner, so I guess the solution was just to turn it off using the menu... if that doesn't work, i'd say take it into a local shop (not a stealership) to have them scan using the VAG to check for problems...

Old 09-27-2008, 09:24 AM
1st Gear

Where do i find a VAG com scanner and where do i ask for if any one knows a good shop in my area? I live in Orlando if any one know of one, Thanks,
Eric

Last edited by Ferguson19; 09-27-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Search this Thread