Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Interiror Lights help...

Old 09-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Default Interiror Lights help...

Hey guys,

I have a '05 Audi A8L and have this annoying issue that some times the lights on my shifter do not light up. Most of the time the P, R, N, D, S is lit up and Ive noticed that sometimes lately it doesn't. Has anyone had this happen? Thanks

Also I am getting some new wheels this weekend. Let me know what you guys think... thanks

Attached Thumbnails Interiror Lights help...-imag0056.jpg   Interiror Lights help...-imag0057.jpg  
Old 09-03-2010, 01:18 PM
1st Gear
Default lights shifter

it just may be a connection/socket has become loose and needs to be snap into place it would be in the shifter "well"

as for wheels when you have a A8L it does not matter LOL

Old 09-03-2010, 02:57 PM

LOL....

Thanks North D I 'll check for the connection. I have to the manual cd so I make sure I dont break anything.

The commect for the wheels is funny. I just didnt want to get anything cheezy. I wanted to still look classy and sporty at the same time.
Thanks

Old 09-04-2010, 12:52 PM
1st Gear
Default A8l

Originally Posted by jalen26 View Post
LOL....

Thanks North D I 'll check for the connection. I have to the manual cd so I make sure I dont break anything.

The commect for the wheels is funny. I just didnt want to get anything cheezy. I wanted to still look classy and sporty at the same time.
Thanks
I will buy lunch, dinner and or breakfest if I get to ride in your car.........

I hope you have a couple pic's in your garage I am going to check it out aftr this post

have a weekend

L8R........

Old 09-04-2010, 12:54 PM
1st Gear
Default No pics get some pics up

L8r.....................

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interiror Lights help...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.