Audi Q Model Line SUV

***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 07:20 PM
1st Gear
Default ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE

Do you own a 2007 - 2009 (pre-facelift) Audi Q7 or know someone who does? I have a straightforward offer - I've already completed a full facelift to my 2007 Q7 and am willing to do the work on yours. If you're in the midwest, specifically Michigan, Chicago / Detroit / Milwaukee, Indiana or Ohio and want to do any of these upgrades, message me. I'm located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and can perform the following upgrades - I have all the relevant parts and have successfully installed them on my vehicle. I know when I was initially interested in completing this upgrades, information on them was sparse. I'm here to offer my service. Even if you aren't in the states mentioned but are willing to drive to Grand Rapids, or simply want detailed step by step instructions / videos / links to the parts -
message me. I guarantee you will love how your Q7 looks afterword. The results are nothing short of incredible.

Upgrades available and shown in pictures below:

1) LED Tail Lamps

2) Facelift Front Grille

3) Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)

4) 6000K Diamond White HID headlights

5) Audi Door Projectors (not pictured)

6) 6000K Diamond White License Plate lights

7) Chrome Tail Pipe

8) S-Line Badges

It's very straightforward - I perform the work for a very reasonable fee. You pay face value for the parts - I send you the links to purchase them (I make absolutely no profit on the parts - they are sourced from different sellers, at the absolute cheapest price where quality and proper fit are guaranteed).

Motivation is simple - I'd like to generate a bit of extra income outside of my 8-5 and I thought this would be a useful service.

Please private message or email chrisblack17@icloud.com if interested.

Thanks,

Chris Black

Attached Thumbnails ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE-img_4297.jpg   ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE-img_5856.png   ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE-img_6076.png   ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE-img_6077.png   ***RETROFIT*** 07 - 09 Q7 [EXCLUSIVE] [VERY RARE] - TAIL LIGHTS, DRLs, GRILLE & MORE-img_6078.png