Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

180FWD.. bad choice

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:12 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by JPOS
If you need any help finding something PM me cause I have found some great deals for our cars. I have an Injen CAI, Forge Turbo Recirculation Valve, etc..It's not cheap cause it's an Audi, but other than that I have found the cheapest of the good stuff.
Your a good man, i appreciate it, i have only really ever bought from ttstuff as its the place that comes up when i search!

I got a lot of good new sites to try to find stuff in this thread, thank you all!

Old 04-23-2009, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by keefboz
Your a good man, i appreciate it, i have only really ever bought from ttstuff as its the place that comes up when i search!

I got a lot of good new sites to try to find stuff in this thread, thank you all!
I'll be honest. TTstuff its not the cheapest place to find stuff. You just have to look hard, and obviously you're doing pretty well now. Update us on the buys!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:36 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ i ordered from ttstuff before... pretty quick shipping now. i forgot what i ordered, but it came fairly quick!

ttstuff had issues back in the day where customers wouldn't receive their products for a month and they lived in the same county. well looks like they cleaned up their act when they moved into their new facility.

Old 04-24-2009, 12:16 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by .clipse
^ i ordered from ttstuff before... pretty quick shipping now. i forgot what i ordered, but it came fairly quick!

ttstuff had issues back in the day where customers wouldn't receive their products for a month and they lived in the same county. well looks like they cleaned up their act when they moved into their new facility.
i bought a kmac kit from there when i first got my car and it came in about 3 days.

ttstuff isnt really more expensive either... It depends on what you are buying i guess.

Old 04-24-2009, 01:19 AM
SoCal Crew Member

^ ahh i remember now! i ordered powerflex FSB bushings from them. came really quick. took 2-3 days to get to socal.

i know the antenna's on ttstuff are fairly pricey. that's where ecstuning shines =)

Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by .clipse
^ i ordered from ttstuff before... pretty quick shipping now.

They do seem to have worked out their problems.
I had an issue with them sending the wrong part once, but they soon corrected it. I didn't think the prices were too bad.

Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM
1st Gear

They didnt ship something to me once and thought they had, so the next purchase i got 10% off! I waited to use it till i bought something expensive so i could save more money! Not had a problem after that!

Think i'm going to get R8 18" wheels next followed by lowering springs, then do the whole suspension down the line

Old 04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
5th Gear

i've been to their physical location. def good guys there. was diff employees in the past, but they cleaned house a while back. they've helped me out which is why i'm happy to try to help them and report new stuff going on with them when i find it. i've wanted to try to get Rennline to set up an account with them but no luck yet.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:04 PM
1st Gear

Screw that, VW/Audi is by far the cheapest German car to maintain, ever seen pricing for BMW/Porsche/Benz parts? Just cause its not a Chevy doesn't mean its expensive LOL

Old 04-25-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm make believe

Name:  100_1981.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  Image059.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  33.0 KB

Quick Reply: 180FWD.. bad choice