Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Adjustable rear control arms.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Default Adjustable rear control arms.

Hi guys,

I havent been here in a while mainly due to work and lack of time to work on the car. I was just seeing though if there is any interest left in the Adjustable rear control arms. I have had them on my car for almost a year now and still problem free. I still have 5 sets of arms with upgraded steel u brackets instead of the aluminum ones i'm using on my car. I let them sit for a while to make sure the design worked well, which it does. Now i'm ready to sell some. Unfortunately i wont be making any more for now due to work, although, i can order the parts by part number, not just one offs. the main tubes are anodized black hex tube. the u bracket(wheel side)is 1/4" hot rolled steel. Theball joint (frame side) is a sphericaljoint with a3/4" shaft, Not the tiny ones other manufacturers use like 1/2" or 5/8". i overbuilt these arms from every aspect to make sure they dont fail. i'm thinking $250 a set.i can takepics again but i posted them in the past.

Let me know if you want any.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Default RE: Adjustable rear control arms.

here are some pics. the first one is of the old style arm vs the stock arm. the rest are ofthe new arms.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:07 PM

I cant believe the is no interest. I'd be willing to meet with fellow TTers in the SF bay area to take a look at these arms. i guarantee you'll be pleased with the construction. If i get 5 people to buy them i'll drop the price to 200 a set. Thats how much i have invested in these things. Machine shop time, cad design time...not even counting my own time (and yes i do make a decent cut just gong to work). Lets get something going, My Supermoto CRF needs new wheels.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:16 PM
3rd Gear

i may want some...stimulis check coming here soon

Old 04-25-2008, 01:17 PM
2nd Gear

I am interested, I need to wait a week for a another paycheck. Heh. I'll PM you next week.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:40 PM

I'm glad to see some interest. Thanks for the support guys.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:46 PM
3rd Gear

they do look like a very nice piece...and half the price of others

Old 04-25-2008, 03:14 PM

Paypalor cash in person only.

I just calculated the price for a set of arms boxed and shipped and it comes out to about 235. so i will use that as a standard shipping charge. it will be lower if you pick them up in person as the paypal fees are 3.5 % of the total and there is no shipping charge. i wont do cashiers check or money orders, or vintage baseball cards from 1995. I will accept a Hank Aaron signed bat or Barry's 75X ball. If you have a set of Supermoto/ Motrad wheels for a CRF450.......i'd be willing to pay about 700 need to be 17x3.5 front 17x4.5 rear talon or equivalent hubs, abig brake rotor and bracket for thefront, andblack or red excel rims.

I stand corrected. there is no price difference for standard. its only weight. and size. i tried boston i tried st paul i tried los angeles. it was all the same.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:15 PM
1st Gear

someday when i get money, as of now all i can do is wish to have one of those.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:03 PM
2nd Gear

Ok, to ship to 10950, total cost & all? I have paypal (member since '06).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Adjustable rear control arms.