Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Audi TT culture

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 08:18 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Audi TT culture

Yea I am only 22 and da wife is 19, we seem to get dirty looks just from the punk kids in town whos parents bought them the newest GTO or Charger. As for the older folk, (I mean older than myself) they allways seem nice if I ever have any quesitons to ask them about their TT's. I think it has alot to do with how you present yourself and handle yourself. When da wife took the TT to the dealer they treated her like crap untill she was back in the maintence part talking with the mechanic like she has been working on them for her whole life. After that, they we impressed and took care of her and even gave her a discount. Wow the "stealership" actually being nice...

Old 12-08-2006, 08:34 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: audistud13

yeah around where i live there are very few TT's . i have seen two since i bought mine. i do know the culture aroungd certain cars. my mom has a MINI cooper s and those people are crazy, they always honk or wave. it freaked my mom out when she first got the car.
Being involved with the MINI folks and all their enthusiasm, I wondered if the TT crowd was going to be similar with their responses. Unfortunately I just don't see many around...but, in saying that, there are three of 'em in my company garage - left a note on one but never got a reply. Judging by the way this car is maintained I would guess they're not a car person which is surprising being that Audi people are generally like BMW people were 20 years ago when they were enthusiasts cars, and not the choice of all the sheep.

If you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and see me, I'm going to wave at ya!

Old 12-08-2006, 03:59 PM

Hello Guys

check out the web site www.180motorsports.com

2003 Dark Silver MINI S w/JCW

Old 12-08-2006, 07:19 PM
5th Gear

Wheres the TT section?!

Old 12-08-2006, 09:45 PM
2nd Gear

^^what he said.

Old 12-10-2006, 02:13 AM
1st Gear

I had the first TT here on Fort Campbell and since I got mine 3 other people bought them. People come back from iraq with money..there isnt anything to spend it on there haha. I was driving down the highway the other day and came up on a group of VW's. There was 5 jettas and 4 GTI's all in a line. I drove past them and waved but most of them gave me the "you son of @#$@ I wanted a TT but I could only afford a jetta look" haha