Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Clean bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 07:16 PM
2nd Gear
Default Clean bumper.

Got my car back today.
Found out after talking to the guy my car was in quite a fender bender... Bumper was real light compaired to the full car. Roof was always resprayed before I got it. He didn't do to top but showed me the fingers print in the roof & told me that's why it's bubble to 3 spots. So anyway. Also got a used headlight today. So good day, & ready to drive a car thru Jack Daniels Audi VW Porsche show room window for lying to me.
Some right now more after I put the front spoiler on myself.

Starting to spider web.

Front Osir splitter.

Spray paint the lower grills a better black?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Clean bumper.

I have no idea where Jack Daniels' is, but this is like the 3rd or 4th time i have heard people complain about them. People should just not go there any more.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:03 PM
2nd Gear

http://www.jackdanielsmotors.com/

**** Fair Lawn. **** Neil. If your not a clean shaven 30+ aged male/female (I'm not) they'll find ways to rip you off. They'll lie right to your face with a smile. Or they can do what they did to me, give me a broken car which took forever to repair & a credit card (they never told me I signed up for one) which destroyed my credit they I've been building since two weeks after I turned 18 (years it took me, time well spent ****ing wasted). Then have Frank Gibbya(?) say he'll make it better by giving me a Loaner VW passat with two flat front wheels, almost got into a head on, then a '03 A4 with no headlights & no insurance on either. The headlights wasn't that bad but I work at 3am I kinda need to see where I'm going. I got pulled over & found out myself about the insurance. The tech (Walter B. Pacheco) & service guys at upper saddle are pretty chill & gave me a break when I was finding parts for my old A4. I'm glad I took everyones business card. Next time I want a Audi I'm going to either Riverside Audi or Palisades Audi.

There's more but after all that I didn't even want the car anymore. I didn't even want to deal with another Audi dealership after the way I was treated at Jack Daniels.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm make believe

I dont know how they are even in business with crap like that. If you havent, you should report them to the BBB.

But the car looks nice. Still wish i got my red TTq but it was sold before i called about it the day after i test drove it. I just HAAAADDDD to drive a A4 also.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:23 PM

man there is something about jersey audi dealerships. ALL of them seem to suck.

i almost got a black 225 from paul miller in parsippany but walked out on the deal after i realized how bad they were about to rip me off. the salesman was a condescending 65-year old b@st@rd standing next to the bentleys and looking down at me because i was buying a sub-20K car.

i've heard good things about mendham and bernardsville audi, but they are small dealerships and usually cater to the rich elite who live in that area.

believe it or not i actually bought mine from a FORD dealer in PA, their service was great and the car deal was awesome. long sessions on autotrader FTW.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:41 PM
2nd Gear

Autotrader has treated me & my family quite good. I looked for Audi on Honda lots, Ford, etc. ust because it's not their brand name they like to get rid of it but no luck when I was in the market. I almost bought a GTI.

Nate: BBB? I plan on taking them to small claims court over the AoA Credit Card in hope they will at least make my credit score better. I've spoken to the credit company more than a handful of times & right now just making Minimun payments & also got 3 letters from them saying it's "in dispute." I care so much since I want to buy a house for myself in a few couple of years but want a low rate. Hard to save up some money on the side with upgrading the TT everyday but I'm doing good for someone my age.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:43 PM
2nd Gear

No offense, but I would never do business with a car dealership named Jack Daniels.
The car business in general is a rip off. If they don't get you at point of purchase, they will surely get you with parts/repair. I never go to a dealership unless it is a last resort. The parts department at Champion Porsche Audi looks like a private golf pro shop. I feel like I should wipe my feet before going in.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm make believe

I like to ask the dealer crazy questions like c/r and stuff like that. If they have no idea what im talking about, they are usually rather quite the rest of the time i look at a car.

Needless to say, i dont like to be bothered when looking at a car unless i actually have a ?.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:02 PM
2nd Gear

The guy I had kept asking me if I knew how to drive stick because "it's quite tricky in these type of cars." I told him "you mean it doesn't come with a auto pilot?" Then I knew he didn't know much about them when I asked the differences between the roadster (180F) & the one I bought (225Q) & first thing was "I'm pretty sure the roadster doesn't come with a factory turbocharger.

I really have nothing better to do right now than sit here. Plus I woke up a little now since I'm formatting 3 computers & just thought about Jack Daniels...

Old 03-13-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm make believe

Thats when you tell them they are a joke and work out a better deal. Like i said, im pretty mean to salespeople. You always have to have the upperhand when it comes to these people.

Quick Reply: Clean bumper.