Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Dog pulled on loose carpet fiber. result is terrible.

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 09:50 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Dog pulled on loose carpet fiber. result is terrible.

Sew a S-Line badge on the floor.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:08 AM
2nd Gear

Really? - I've had 2 of my boxers in my car at the same time! - Idk...to me its just a car... [8D]

But word to the wiser, make sure you cut there nails before they get on your leather. - Keep in mind when I say cut, I also mean take them for a good mile long walk to dull down there claws. - Otherwise its like letting razor blades loose on your seats/house. - Along those lines they also have puppy seat belts that hold them in place. - For me, I just put my back seats down and let them play in the back while I drive...even sometimes leaning the front seat down allowing them to stick there heads out the window. - I must admit its rather funny to see a little car like this driving around... with a boxer sticking out of each window!

Best of luck...

Oh yes... as for the carpet...a detail shop will be able to fix it super easy. - May not be cheap...but it can be fixed. - My dogs ripped up a good chunk of carpet in my living room when they were puppies, took $200 and a guy to come out and fix it....but its good as new.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:25 AM

The TT Roadster was pretty jam packed.

I was driving, wife was in the passenger seat with the 12week old lab on her lab and the 2.5yr old lab was laying down in the passenger floorboard area. It was her teeth that got it too.. she saw the loose strand and thought "I'll give this a pull and see what happens."

And I have a seatbelt for her when shes the only one in the car....

and goggles (doggles)for when she hangs her head out the window.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm make believe

SHe looking for the Red Barron when she wears those?

Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
2nd Gear

a lab?? thats the biggest reason of all to not let them in the car, lol. mine would probably eat half the car

Old 09-10-2007, 12:02 PM

ORIGINAL: eliTTe

a lab?? thats the biggest reason of all to not let them in the car, lol. mine would probably eat half the car
shes never ruined anything except her own toys.

there was definitely no worry she would eat the car though. saturday morning while I was in the garage pulling the bumper and headlighst AGAIN she was inside getting into the new puppies food. ate probably 5-7lbs of food. she looked like the good year blimp all day and most of Sunday. obviously in agony at being so full. still didn't learn her lesson though I'm sure.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:36 PM
2nd Gear

The comments you guys have made about your dogs cracks me up! - Why? - Because mine are the same way. - One dog of mine is pure boxer, however the other 2 are boxadores. - Half lab/half boxer. - Anyways the pure bred doesn't tend to chew on much, however the labs... man they would eat my foot off if I would let them.

haha.

My dogs LOVE to pay in the car.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

I agree, some types of dogs are great in cars and are non-destructive in general... but I have owned 2 pure bread labs (both yellow) and know the destruction they can cause... the first one Madison, ate(not just chewed, but ate!) 4 of the wood banisters on the staircase in the house!

And my 2nd lab that I have now, Madison also. Ate nearly half of of the bottom off the wood colum in the entrance way in the house... we had to rebuild it with several pounds of moulding puddy

But I love him to death

btw, you dog looks absolutly crazy in that second picture, to funny!!

Old 09-10-2007, 03:21 PM

Choc Labs tend to be the least crazy/destructive out of the labs. Seems the older lab Chloe is turning somewhat back into a misbehaving little puppy since we got Charlie though.

In case you can't tell I love to pic ***** my car and my dogs.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

Oh man, I feel for you. No way my chihuahua/rat terrier mix is riding in my car without being held firmly on my husband's lap! And that has only happened once - dog still shed all over the dashboard somehow.

Quick Reply: Dog pulled on loose carpet fiber. result is terrible.