Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Got UNITUNED FOR SALE MBC AND DV (cheap)

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:38 PM
2nd Gear
Default Got UNITUNED FOR SALE MBC AND DV (cheap)

I sent my ECU off to RAY at RAI Motorsports today! Its getting unituned the good news is after speaking with ray i wont need a boost controller the computer is programed to request the boost thats sikk! Therefore i have a few things for sale now!
Turbo XS HPBC bought 2 months ago from boostcontroller.com for 120+shipping It has less than 800 miles on it is mint condition works and functions 100% Comes with box and manual I am asking $85 Shipped or best offer
Forge Splitter valve (silver) less that 1000 miles on it works and functions 100% I love it but i am going to be making the switch to a diaphram valve I will let this go for $125 Shipped Or best offer

Old 03-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Default RE: Got UNITUNED FOR SALE MBC AND DV (cheap)

do you have 2 personalities? You just posted this same info the other day bitching about diode mod.

Seriously... I'll give you $50 shipped for the forge splitter.

and you WILL NOT be dissappointed with the uni tune. Amazing results!

Old 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

do you have 2 personalities? You just posted this same info the other day bitching about diode mod.

Seriously... I'll give you $50 shipped for the forge splitter.

and you WILL NOT be dissappointed with the uni tune. Amazing results!

haha

Old 03-26-2008, 09:07 PM
2nd Gear

that thread is jumbled i kept getting pms about all kinds of stuff like how much for the turbo hose i bought those things not selling thek hello anyways....Sorry if this is almost a duplicate but it will make it easier on people they can understand whats for sale better anyways 50 shipped sorry no...
also

Diode Mod kit for you 180's $175 Shipped
Forge Splitter
Turbo XS HPBC
and about 80 Diodes (you only need one)

Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 PM
1st Gear

just a question, do you need to change the DV to diahram valve if you get unituned?

Old 03-26-2008, 09:35 PM
2nd Gear

nope i just want the fastest valve possible diaphram is fast as you can get but the downfall is the diaphram evntually breaks thats why everyone gets a piston valve dont get me wrong the forge is fast as hell and adjustable too
Piston=pshhhhh
Diaphram=psst

Old 03-26-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm make believe

YOu are so lost once again. The mbc will allow the turbo to spool faster and hold boost longer. Sure you my not need it to raise boost to much, but the smoother and longer power band is well worth using a mbc.

As for the valves, they both use springs and if you set the tension correctly, the reaction time will be so small you will never notice it.

AND PLEASE, CAN YOU MAKE POST THAT MAKE SENSE!!!! The title of this thread makes none.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:36 PM
2nd Gear

Im gonna do what Ray said he makin me custom file...use stock n75 26psi i dont think i need to go any higher thats plenty...what you are telling me is to run the mbc at 26psi inline with the n75?
My dv is tuned perfectly 1 more click loose it rattles...andrews R1 is wicked fast its lik pst mines like pssst

Old 03-26-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm make believe

.... does not = punctuation! Please use them, it helps the rest of us.[:@]

Im starting to think its pointless to help you since you dont seem to get the point the first time it its said.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:42 PM
2nd Gear

....=blah blah blah
Are you trying to tell me to run the mbc inline with the n75 or to bypass the n75 alltogether? I dont understand how the mbc will make it spool faster? please explain thank you

Quick Reply: Got UNITUNED FOR SALE MBC AND DV (cheap)