Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Had some free time this weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 03:42 PM
2nd Gear
Default Had some free time this weekend.

+

=
Before the snow.

To give you a better idea.

My phone is really small.

And also got the mantis & liquid in where I want them, perfectly wired.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

VERY nice!! How low do you think it dropped it? Also, Where did you get that lower front grill from? That looks damn nice!

Old 03-02-2009, 04:35 PM
2nd Gear

2.5" drop.
This is from when I bought the car (pure stock):

The two grills are from a 3.2/SLine cut up, painted gloss black & shoved in the wrong bumper. Well the top fit correctly.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

Nice......for some reason, I thought you already had those. How much time did that take from your weekend?

Old 03-02-2009, 05:30 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Wintermute
2.5" drop.
This is from when I bought the car (pure stock):

The two grills are from a 3.2/SLine cut up, painted gloss black & shoved in the wrong bumper. Well the top fit correctly.
Hey thanks for that.............I got to say, the car looks damn sweet! I would soooo copy that grill mod you did.........but the wife say NO more spending on that damn car for now! Hmm, I might just have to "find" a used grill for cheap and cut it up.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

It would have prob taken me two-three hours at the shop on my lift but I spent the whole weekend since I'm a little ocd with my own cars. I also took apart the whole interior for wiring, routing & cleaning. I had H&R springs on for about 2 months.

Mute: thanks, I found mine threw a totaled/crashed 3.2.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:46 AM
SoCal Crew Member

^ LOL. i was gonna ask you what you had done with my old H&R's =)

you gonna sell them now?

Old 03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
5th Gear

looks good dude. watch that camber though, you'll be eating up inside edges of your tires before you realize it. You probably already knew that though....

Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 AM
2nd Gear

I was going to throw on the custom made rear control arms but didn't yet because of the level sensor. I'm going to advanced automotive in new windsor it's a big porsche shop where they do corner balancing & alignment for the lowered. Hopefully they'll do my **** otherwise I gotta find another alignment shop.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:03 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Wintermute
I was going to throw on the custom made rear control arms but didn't yet because of the level sensor. I'm going to advanced automotive in new windsor it's a big porsche shop where they do corner balancing & alignment for the lowered. Hopefully they'll do my **** otherwise I gotta find another alignment shop.
Another question for you..........is the car drivable even without the alignment? I mean, can you drive it for a few days around town if you couldnt get to the alignment shop that quick? Just asking because I will be lowering mine done next week but wont have time for a few days to get it aligned.
Cheers,
Chans

Quick Reply: Had some free time this weekend.