Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Missing relays?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM
1st Gear
Post Missing relays?

Hey guys, first real post so don't kick my butt to hard if it's in the wrong area :P Anyways, I noticed that my after run coolant pump wasn't working (I am not seeing any voltage at the connector) and the horn doesn't work so I figured what the heck, I'll check the fuses and relays. Fuses good for both. Relays... ARE MISSING?! I couldn't get the foot well panel off all of the way because my screwdriver is too long for one of the side screws, but it looks like I am missing a bunch of relays... I saw a couple in the holder, but according to the bently book I am missing relays or rather they are misplaced. I didn't see the harnesses for the relays so I am guessing that they are just "hanging" out back there. Any suggestions? I'd like to get the coolant pump up asap. And the horns would be nice for those who don't get what the lines on the road mean

PS. I think this might belong in the electronics thread, but I did a thread search and found that some of the relay's locations are different on other models so I wanted to ask the TT crowd